Does anyone own a FatHead?

^ I had no idea what this topic was about until I saw those pics. Those are actually pretty cool - better than I was expecting.

I want a lifesize one of ska in my living room. Where can I get one made?
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

^ :wow:
eek.gif
those are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
When did I say that?
TDOC1:
Come on now, your basically implying that having one makes you less manly....

#1- 'said' is not the same as 'implied'. What I SAY is clear for everyone. "My favorite color is red." Bam. Everyone should understand that. No need for interpreting anything. "I have a lot of red clothes, a red car, and I love tomatoes." If YOU want to take that and interpret, "Oh, his favorite color is red," then that's on YOU, not ME.

In less words: stop assuming. I asked, "When did I say that?", not, "When did you interpret that from what I said?"

#2- I never implied what you interpreted, and that's why I hate when people assume without asking. Asking questions for further clarification > thinking you know
wink.gif
GUNNA:
he's saying having a 9 ft tall larger then life player on your wall is a bit much.
Bingo.
JapanAir21:
Naw, what Ska was implying was that just a picture of a man himself, alone, a huge life-size poster, is a little creepy. If it were (as he used an example, weird
censored.gif
one as that), AI dunking on Camby, then he'd reconsider, but he just doesn't like the idea of having a grown man by himself doing nothing sitting up on his wall.
Partially correct.

What I said I would reconsider was this:
Quote:
Now if they made FatHeads of Jennifer Walcott or Jordan Price or Keely Hazel, then I'd consider.
When I mentioned AI dunking on Camby, it was not to say I would consider it.
Quote:
[It's] Not a poster of the guy, like a poster of Iverson dunking on Camby; no, no... not something spectacular like that. Just him? Just the guy? Life sized? On my wall?

Not it.
That's not saying I would consider it. It is implying that if it WERE something spectacular, it might make a little more sense to me... but I still wouldn't do it.

K8be wan Kenobi:
mp2-fathead.jpg

3579521w

dal_jones_julius_lg.jpg

Yeah... that ain't me. I can't get down with that.

Sorry.
laugh.gif

Obviously, they're playing their sport, but it's nothing to be 'celebrating'. I need a picture of LeBron looking like he's dunking? Why? To remind me each and every second that I'm in my room that he can dunk? I know he can dunk.

But a poster of him Dunking on Duncan (and mind you, a POSTER to me is NOT these big Fathead things)? I might slap that on my wall, a little 4 foot image of him posterizing someone. But just him? By himself? Looking like he's dunking? Why do I need to remind myself of that?

Like that Holt one; all that does is remind me that he plays for the Rams... and wears 81. No amazing catch. Nothing about taking a crazy hit and holding onto the ball. Nope. Just Holt. Chillin. Life sized. On my wall. Just... kinda... there. Hanging out.
laugh.gif

That's not saying it's weird. That's not implying it's weird.

That's not saying it's gay. That's not implying it's gay.

That's not saying it's suspect. That's not implying it's suspect.

It's saying... that's not me.

kdwallace:
I want a lifesize one of ska in my living room. Where can I get one made?
laugh.gif

See who can get it done for you:

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Yo, I wouldn't mind having a Jessica Biel fathead.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

someday when I own a house with a room that just has a lazyboy and a flat screen tv for me to watch sports, I wouldn't mind having my favorite sports team's logo upon the wall
167px-49ers_helmet_logo.gif

San_Francisco_Giants_hat_and_helmet_logo.png

warriors_city_6271_90.gif

warriors_7189_90.gif

cal_logo.gif

eh, maybe, maybe not. definitely no players though.
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

The image I get of a typical "fathead" customer is that of an unemployed bonds trader still living at his mom's house.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
No, he's saying having a 9 ft tall larger then life player on your wall is a bit much
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

I would cop a couple of them......
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I was going to make a Rihanna joke....anyway,like FlashEightZero said,team logos would be cool...mainly that Golden State Warriors The City logo...

I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

Quote:
The image I get of a typical "fathead" customer is that of an unemployed bonds trader still living at his mom's house.

Wait so is he a bond trader or is he unemployed?

Place my name in the petition for a FatHead of Jennifer Walcott, Biel or Alicia Keys.

If anything, when I get my house I'd probably get a team logo or something... not sure if I'd want a player on my wall.
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

I was stoned in bed watching FSC with my girlfriend at the time, and I mentioned I was thinking about getting the UK version, which is called a Wallbanger (Pause?). She said if I got it, she would never come in my room again. Apparently to the ladies, a life sized Didier Drogba overlooking our bedroom activities is awkward.
SuraEsco: HATE

Give me a Fathead of a Phatty in the Boobies thread THEN we're talkin.

Do people actually talk or wave to their Fatheads when they walk by? Those things are huge.

Give me a grown man purchase like a Painting or Family Portrait..

Or Pron. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Wait so is he a bond trader or is he unemployed?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

its okay Ska, one day you'll be comfortable enough in your homosexuality to put the fathead on the wall.
But the thing is, nothing really matters.
TEAMYANKEES

^ Being told that I said something was gay (that I didn't say was gay) is serious enough for me to respond the way I did.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Man.. I didn't see where Ska said you'd be considered Suspect at all...lol What did you do Ska??

Mad ddues must have pics of men up on their walls...
What do your women think of that? I guess if they have their clothes on its ok eh? lol

I'm not gay if it matters.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
my girl wants a tom brady one to put in the bed to replace me...
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom