Does anyone still Collect Sports cards? input needed.........................

I have signed Fleer RC and Chicago team pack Star card graded amongst 200+ other Jordan Cards. Cards were my $#!@ in the day, my First Hustling days on the block busting dudes up on trades and knowledge. I haven't been into cards in forever now but still have a good amount. I always wanted a Jordan RC but now after owning it for years and looking at the hobby I feel like it might be time to let those cards go and putting the money into other things more use full. I thought when i got it i would put it up forever like Donald Trump and his Honus Wagner card, now , not so much!
Not really in need of money but is time to get out of them while they are still moderately relevant.

Please voice you educated opinion.

only pic I had not taking the opp to show off the MJ signed dance shoes I swear!

I have signed Fleer RC and Chicago team pack Star card graded amongst 200+ other Jordan Cards. Cards were my $#!@ in the day, my First Hustling days on the block busting dudes up on trades and knowledge. I haven't been into cards in forever now but still have a good amount. I always wanted a Jordan RC but now after owning it for years and looking at the hobby I feel like it might be time to let those cards go and putting the money into other things more use full. I thought when i got it i would put it up forever like Donald Trump and his Honus Wagner card, now , not so much!
Not really in need of money but is time to get out of them while they are still moderately relevant.

Please voice you educated opinion.

only pic I had not taking the opp to show off the MJ signed dance shoes I swear!

whatsup joerdan
i have the same problem i have hundreds of cards and i have no idea what to do with em

whatsup joerdan
i have the same problem i have hundreds of cards and i have no idea what to do with em

My bro got a couple hunnid Upper Deck cards from when he was younger.
laugh.gif

Particularly a Jordan Fleer rookie signed is very valuable BC as of 1990 or so he stopped signed them due to there being so many fakes out. Most any Signed Fleers are in very limited runs and are witnessed by upper deck. Thus any before 1990  not gone through upper decks hands are pretty rare, this one was signed outside the Bulls Denver hotel in 1988.

Particularly a Jordan Fleer rookie signed is very valuable BC as of 1990 or so he stopped signed them due to there being so many fakes out. Most any Signed Fleers are in very limited runs and are witnessed by upper deck. Thus any before 1990  not gone through upper decks hands are pretty rare, this one was signed outside the Bulls Denver hotel in 1988.

Try to sell it on a sportscard forum. The one I use is sportscardforum.com or try ebay. Also most of the cards have very little value now unless they are graded, autos, or certain rookie cards.

Try to sell it on a sportscard forum. The one I use is sportscardforum.com or try ebay. Also most of the cards have very little value now unless they are graded, autos, or certain rookie cards.

Back
Top Bottom