** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

yea, found one.................

any precautions i should take as far as security?

im actually considering getting a computer from someone with just deep web content......so there wont be anything for them to steal.

or can i just create another profile on my computer and use it for this specific reason? (or can they access the other profiles information anyway?)

yea, found one.................

any precautions i should take as far as security?

im actually considering getting a computer from someone with just deep web content......so there wont be anything for them to steal.

or can i just create another profile on my computer and use it for this specific reason? (or can they access the other profiles information anyway?)

are you on windows? proxy up. have a good anti virus program. disable javascript and all cookies. disable temp data. put something over your webcam.

virtual machines are good too. whenever I dive I use a Linux distro in a vm.

are you on windows? proxy up. have a good anti virus program. disable javascript and all cookies. disable temp data. put something over your webcam.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

any free ones?  i saw vmware........only one i saw was $200

any free ones?  i saw vmware........only one i saw was $200

mine was free
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yo brotha james is trend micro a good enough anti virus program to go diving with and how do you disable temp data? I plan on going divin in the next hour or so for some files on alien encounters and whatnot should I even be lookin for that stuff on the deep web?

Yo brotha james is trend micro a good enough anti virus program to go diving with and how do you disable temp data? I plan on going divin in the next hour or so for some files on alien encounters and whatnot should I even be lookin for that stuff on the deep web?

trend is good. kaspersky, nod32, and bitdefender are also good. temp data should be in your browser pref. proxy/VPN also are needed though.

the best stuff is hardest to find on the deep. its hidden on purpose.

trend is good. kaspersky, nod32, and bitdefender are also good. temp data should be in your browser pref. proxy/VPN also are needed though.

the best stuff is hardest to find on the deep. its hidden on purpose.

mane Imma end up gettin deported or some @!%% foolin around in there. They don't have a search engine?

mane Imma end up gettin deported or some @!%% foolin around in there. They don't have a search engine?

Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.

Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

Originally Posted by tyisny

Wonder if there is a way to get DMT on there??

black market reloaded has all my friend. 
I've been in and out of this thread since it opened so I may have missed some of the details...

But...

How can I access said market??

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom