** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

Originally Posted by tyisny

Wonder if there is a way to get DMT on there??

black market reloaded has all my friend. 
I've been in and out of this thread since it opened so I may have missed some of the details...

But...

How can I access said market??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.
some of the stuff on overdrome is from the deepweb. you can easily find screenshots of the deep. like I said, the real good stuff is hidden very, very well. what are you interested in seeing?

want some HW screens? not mine, but using as an example.

Spoiler [+]
346nins.jpg

35cmuxl.jpg

k2zq8l.jpg

29fwkg2.jpg

Why don't people post what they find there, here? Or anywhere else on the surface for that matter? Just a thought.
some of the stuff on overdrome is from the deepweb. you can easily find screenshots of the deep. like I said, the real good stuff is hidden very, very well. what are you interested in seeing?

Spoiler [+]
346nins.jpg

35cmuxl.jpg

k2zq8l.jpg

29fwkg2.jpg

my tor browser never connects now, keeps saying another Vidalia process is running, even when i close them all through task manager.

Have I been hacked?
nerd.gif

my tor browser never connects now, keeps saying another Vidalia process is running, even when i close them all through task manager.

Have I been hacked?
nerd.gif

screen caps

wait is this like stuff where you buy credit cards numbers and what not?  i saw chris hansen do this with some hackers.  was that deep web?

screen caps

wait is this like stuff where you buy credit cards numbers and what not?  i saw chris hansen do this with some hackers.  was that deep web?

Almost done with my installs I'm postin whatever alien info I find on there though I doubt I find much if all the good ##@* is hidden like brotha james said.

Almost done with my installs I'm postin whatever alien info I find on there though I doubt I find much if all the good ##@* is hidden like brotha james said.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

show us some 'really good hidden stuff' ???

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

I browsed, Saw @!* about hitmen, credit cards numbers for sale and when I saw links to child pr0n I took the battery out of my god damn computer. Never again will I go there. @!* is scary B. 

I browsed, Saw @!* about hitmen, credit cards numbers for sale and when I saw links to child pr0n I took the battery out of my god damn computer. Never again will I go there. @!* is scary B. 

Originally Posted by DMan14

screen caps

among other things.

18th letter wrote:
Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:

I have no access to things that would be of high interest, honestly. just average stuff. the best hidden stuff isn't really shared beyond those who created it, put it where it is, or hid it where it is.

think government data, NASA stuff, terrorist organizations, confidential documents.. if I ever come across anything like that please believe I will be archiving and uploading to share here.

Originally Posted by DMan14

screen caps

among other things.

18th letter wrote:
Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:

I have no access to things that would be of high interest, honestly. just average stuff. the best hidden stuff isn't really shared beyond those who created it, put it where it is, or hid it where it is.

think government data, NASA stuff, terrorist organizations, confidential documents.. if I ever come across anything like that please believe I will be archiving and uploading to share here.

Windows 7 Pro

Should I reinstall?

it worked the first 2 times i used it, haven't been able to connect since.
EDIT: NVM, it just wouldn't work from the shortcut 
grin.gif

Windows 7 Pro

Should I reinstall?

it worked the first 2 times i used it, haven't been able to connect since.
EDIT: NVM, it just wouldn't work from the shortcut 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Have I been hacked?
nerd.gif

you've been hacked

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Have I been hacked?
nerd.gif

you've been hacked

Back
Top Bottom