** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

I'm sorry to hear that.

More are being exposed via deepweb, chats, and other means. We turn all names, info, and emails gathered to authorities. We'll never get them all but every one off the street could be saving a life.
I showed the onion tor browser to my friend the other day and he wants to try buying somethin off TSR, is this a horrible idea?
I hear they're completely reliable but I can't vouch for them myself. There are forums for TSR on the hidden wiki page that you should check out for others' experiences. 

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

I'm sorry to hear that.

More are being exposed via deepweb, chats, and other means. We turn all names, info, and emails gathered to authorities. We'll never get them all but every one off the street could be saving a life.
I showed the onion tor browser to my friend the other day and he wants to try buying somethin off TSR, is this a horrible idea?
I hear they're completely reliable but I can't vouch for them myself. There are forums for TSR on the hidden wiki page that you should check out for others' experiences. 

look at user ratings before making any purchases.

I'm sorry to hear that.

look at user ratings before making any purchases.

Originally Posted by reener

I saw some pretty crazy stuff while surfing the Deep Web about human experiments involving injecting bleach into women's fetus' and seeing how long the unborn child would survive. I'll get some screengrabs if I can pull it up again.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by reener

I saw some pretty crazy stuff while surfing the Deep Web about human experiments involving injecting bleach into women's fetus' and seeing how long the unborn child would survive. I'll get some screengrabs if I can pull it up again.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm sorry to hear that.

this is true. any bit helps
Check out Op Darknet when you have a chance.

http://pastebin.com/u/opdarknet

This was where all the public dumps were going. The operation isn't priority anymore but those with the strongest convictions towards these people have continued. Can't think of a feeling I've experienced in a while that compared to doxing a pedo and sending his information to his local police and the FBI.
Wow those convos are crazy to read. Strange to think how some people have so much influence and no one knows about it

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm sorry to hear that.

this is true. any bit helps
Check out Op Darknet when you have a chance.

http://pastebin.com/u/opdarknet

This was where all the public dumps were going. The operation isn't priority anymore but those with the strongest convictions towards these people have continued. Can't think of a feeling I've experienced in a while that compared to doxing a pedo and sending his information to his local police and the FBI.
Wow those convos are crazy to read. Strange to think how some people have so much influence and no one knows about it

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

if .onion sites are not available through regular web searches......how do you find websites?

knowing people with site links. finding them in other deep pages. there are pastebins with link collections.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

if .onion sites are not available through regular web searches......how do you find websites?

knowing people with site links. finding them in other deep pages. there are pastebins with link collections.

Back
Top Bottom