Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

ninjahood ninjahood This brand new DJ Joe beat should go to Ozuna, I can def see him killing it.

DJ Joe is a legend, homie made those unforgettable El Escuadron Del Panico, Fatal Fantassy albums, etc.

You know its serious, when you start seeing more & more non Latin artists singing in Spanish.
Remember, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The haters just mad cause Reggaeton got the sauce :pimp:

NEW

Last edited:
Ignorant folks will say that all Reggaeton beats sound the same, thats how you know they dont know ish about music :emoji_musical_keyboard::emoji_guitar::emoji_saxophone::emoji_trumpet::emoji_violin:

Billboard Latin Music Awards 2018 Winners:

OVERALL ARTIST CATEGORIES

Artist of the Year: Ozuna

Social Artist of the Year: Maluma

SONGS CATEGORIES

Hot Latin Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Hot Latin Song of the Year, Vocal Event: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Airplay Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Digital Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Streaming Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

CATEGORIA DE ALBUMES ALBUM CATEGORIES

Top Latin Album of the Year: Nicky Jam, Fénix

LATIN RHYTHM CATEGORIES

Latin Rhythm Song of the Year: J Balvin & Willy William Featuring Beyoncé, "Mi Gente"

Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year, Solo: Daddy Yankee

Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year, Duo or Group: Zion & Lennox

Latin Rhythm Album of the Year: Nicky Jam, Fénix

WRITERS/PRODUCERS/PUBLISHERS CATEGORIES

Songwriter of the Year: Daddy Yankee

The King!

Last edited:
There's always NEW music coming out, but that doesn't mean that I will cosign all of it, if I don't post it that means I'm not feeling it.

The times have changed and artists are eating from their singles, thats what Nicky Jam said. So dont be surprised if you never see again a new album from Daddy Yankee, Cosculluela, etc.

Last edited:
If you ask me what makes Daddy Yankee the GOAT/The Reggaeton King? Seeing him get more awards is cool and all, but that's not the reason why. To me he's the GOAT, cause he's an artist from the 90s that's still doing it, plain and simple.

BLAST FROM THE PAST:
IN THE HOUSE MAGAZINE EL GANGSTER, HECTOR & TITO.jpg

IN THE HOUSE MAGAZINE TONY TOUCH & EDDIE DEE.jpg

Ricardo Villanueva aka Richie In The House is the creator of In The House Magazine. The first issue dropped in the early 90s, and Daddy Yankee was on the front cover. Then after that it took off, it featured a lot of different artists from the movement, hip-hop artists, graffiti, fashion, etc. the magazine also came with a mixtape CD.

This is stuff you wont find on wikipedia, it's all coming straight from me, the real Reggaeton historian. On NT I'm your source for the old and new stuff.

Last edited:
Billboard Latin Music Awards 2018 Winners:

OVERALL ARTIST CATEGORIES

Artist of the Year: Ozuna

Social Artist of the Year: Maluma

SONGS CATEGORIES

Hot Latin Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Hot Latin Song of the Year, Vocal Event: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Airplay Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Digital Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

Streaming Song of the Year: Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber, "Despacito"

CATEGORIA DE ALBUMES ALBUM CATEGORIES

Top Latin Album of the Year: Nicky Jam, Fénix

LATIN RHYTHM CATEGORIES

Latin Rhythm Song of the Year: J Balvin & Willy William Featuring Beyoncé, "Mi Gente"

Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year, Solo: Daddy Yankee

Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year, Duo or Group: Zion & Lennox

Latin Rhythm Album of the Year: Nicky Jam, Fénix

WRITERS/PRODUCERS/PUBLISHERS CATEGORIES

Songwriter of the Year: Daddy Yankee

The King!

da big boss!

Back
Top Bottom