DOES THE NEW PS3 SLIM PLAY MUSIC WHILE PLAYING GAMES

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PURCHASED THE NEW PS3 SLIM DOES IT PLAY MUSIC WHILE PLAYING GAMES THNX IN ADVANCE

no, very little ps3 games actually support this function. this is the only feature xbox has over the ps3.

What are the advantages that xbox has? I always wondered why people say this. To me since xbox doesnt play blu ray movies I figured it wasn't better.

What dood said......only a few games support it. I know Street Fighter 4 does, Skate 2, Sonic Unleashed........uhhhh don't know of any other ones.

I haven't come across a game that hasn't played music while you play since 1996

PS3 > 360.

The PS3 won't make you stupid. You'll also be able to play all three GOWs in HD.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

no, very little ps3 games actually support this function.

Yeah the music during gameplay is on a game-by-game basis, it isn't something that features on the system.

I always wanted a list of what PS3 games will allow you to play music from your XMB.

I did find that Motorstorm: Pacific Rift will let you (randomly checked if the new FW supported it and this gamehappened to work). I'm guessing because it's a newer game.

Originally Posted by bud dink

no but hopefully a software update enabling this happens very soon
i'm hoping too, but xbox had this straight out of the box in 2005 and the ps3 is now 3 years old with numerous updates, you would figure theywould've have done it by now if they ever had intentions of putting the feature in.

Originally Posted by parada45

PS3 TILL I DIE

I'm with it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I haven't come across a game that hasn't played music while you play since 1996

PS3 > 360.

The PS3 won't make you stupid. You'll also be able to play all three GOWs in HD.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

Originally Posted by bud dink

no but hopefully a software update enabling this happens very soon
i'm hoping too, but xbox had this straight out of the box in 2005 and the ps3 is now 3 years old with numerous updates, you would figure they would've have done it by now if they ever had intentions of putting the feature in.
wasn't there a rumor about EA having something to do with this

Back
Top Bottom