Does this sound fishy?

Im trying to sell my iphone on craigslist and I get a reply from a lady saying........ You will have to offer me some help as i need this shipped to my nieceBella abroad because i am seriously busy at work during the season. I will pay $499 including the shipping charges to the destination.....Kindly get back withyour PayPal Email address for the payment so i can pay you via my PayPal account and you do the shipping on my behalf.......Hope to read from you soon Note: Tomake the whole deal easier for us if you dont have Paypal account you can log onto www.paypal.com and get your account in less than few minutes as this is thebest option for me Kindly get back asap Felicia I was asking for 350 but shes offering me 500 but I dont know if I should go through with this or not. Cansomeone give me some advice.

Originally Posted by tone49

You will have to offer me some help as i need this shipped to my niece Bella abroad
stopped reading there if you cant ship it to them then yes its something fishy going on

Originally Posted by CasperJr

You will have to offer me some help as i need this shipped to my niece Bella abroad
stopped reading there if you cant ship it to them then yes its something fishy going on

Yea thats what I was thinking as soon as I read abroad but I had some guy call me and wanted to buy it cause he was going overseas.

happy.gif

I say go for that. Get paid before you ship though and make sure you don't get some iPods...

DRO! I'm clean in this *#!#*!

DO NOT DO IT I SWEAR THIS HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR SOME *$! SAID THE SAME $%!! TURNS OUT HE MAILED THE CHECK TURNS OUT IT WAS AFAKE ASSS CHECK OF 4K$$ I HATE SELLING MY $%!! ON CRAIGS CAUSE ITS A WASTE OF A TIME IMO
mad.gif
IM GLAD THAT I DIDN'T SHIP MY CLOTHES

I know a broad who was approached with this same scheme to sell her car.

She actually thought it was legit.
smh.gif

STREET RULE #1: IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT IS.

Thanks for the help lol I kinda thought it may have been legit since she was talkin about goin through paypal and I dont really hear about to many sellersgetting scammed through paypal.

Why don't you wait till she pays you, then deposit it into your bank account. That way you know you have the money. Or can paypal still take the money outof your bank acct if the payment was fraudulent??

Thanks for the help lol I kinda thought it may have been legit since she was talkin about goin through paypal and I dont really hear about to many sellers getting scammed through paypal.

You serious fam?

Back
Top Bottom