Does wearing a hat cause baldness?

its completely hereditary. at least that's what I think. I know people who wear hats all the time and their fine. no 1 really knows its all speculation.howie mandel is a germaphobe.

he doesn't want hair because he thinks that its going to have bacteria. dude is weird. even when he had hair he looked freakin weird.

nah...i think thats a myth...i been had the carl winslow...i jus wear hats now all the time. my brother has a full head of hair perfect everything and beenwearing hats for over 15 yrs.its mostly genetics

I've worn a fitted every single day since 8th grade and my hair is just fine...(I'm 20)

Wearing a hat does not cause hair loss, that is just a myth created by the army.

I wont make you loose hair, but it won't help you keep it either. Hats prevent your hair follicles from getting the proper oxygen they need so if I wasyou, I'd limit the hats unless you're sensitive to sun damage.

this question is not pertaining to black people or people with thick hair because i dont thick it effects them honestly...anyway im gonna stop wearing just incase...

oxygen and sun are good for your hair.

so it might hurt it's overall healthiness a little bit.

Originally Posted by haiti5

nah...i think thats a myth...i been had the carl winslow...i jus wear hats now all the time. my brother has a full head of hair perfect everything and been wearing hats for over 15 yrs.its mostly genetics
you mad?

if u wear hats all your life it will thin your hair but it wont make u go bald, its hereditary

Originally Posted by NYelectric

No. Having a bald grandfather on your mother's side causes baldness.

Wow....too bad for me...i guess thats why i been losing my hair since the six grade
smh.gif

i think about this question everyday i put a hat on. im 20 years old wear a hat almost every day and am going bald, however my grandfather on my moms side wasbald also so who knows

Back
Top Bottom