Does your interest in a AJ decrease, when alot ppl own them?

I do start to dislike shoes when everyone has them, when the Fire red III's came out, I just didnt like em as much bcuz they were hored-out like any other GR.
"tennis shoe fanatic, im tha traffic jam rocka
closet full of shoes, you can't find at footlocker"- Kia Shine

well sort of. i use to be in love with the black/red xi. then all of a sudden through out the years i see mad heads wearing them. my luv for the shoes slightly decreased. ill still cop but it wouldnt be that important to me as it was years ago.

nope

because everyone is going to buy jordans. nothing has changed since the 90's. everyone buys them, everyone wears them.

if you dont wear them because everyone else does... well then, you are just a butthurt bastard
Team Otaku​
x​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I buy shoes because I like them not because they are hyped!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

No.
I dont care what other people have on their feet.
Plus around in my city. Fakes is the hottest kicks
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I like a pair of shoes and I have the money, I buy them...hyped or not
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

no, if you like the shoe so much wouldn't you be happy to see it everywhere you go? thats how i feel

no/ depending on what style they release and color makes it very important especially on collectors/ for I am still waiting for many og colors to be retroed out

You don't care about other people owning them. It's your own happiness, being a collector, to own one.

Quote:
So, by the time I unds a pair of kicks most people have beat the hell out of theirs

This is how it used to be, but now a lot more people are keeping their shoes clean

Really, I just wait a few months to when people aren't all wearing them at the same time any more

I don't mind copping shoes that are widely popular, I just wont wear them right away
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Yes, but NOT because of what other people think, hype, etc.

The reason why, with Jordan's in particular, is because people excessively flaunt the shoes around and make everything about them into a big deal... even when two out of the next five people that walk by have the same pair.

At least in my area, people make Jordans out to be MUCH more than they really are, which are shoes. I get sick of hearing and eventually looking at the shoe because of this. And it happens every time.

well of course you wanna have shoes that are unique and no one has...and usually to make that come true you gotta have the $$$ to have that. haha
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

It crosses my mind all the time,I'm from nyc(poser city),so yall know how that goes...but then again i don't give a eff,cuz 1.I've always been into js/kicks damn near my whole life and 2.they are js,nobody is ever gonna stop wearing them,so you kinda gotta just suck it up no @#%$
I don't know my sig,but YOU know what it eyah!!!!

i love the shoes for the looks . period.
but i am reluctant to wear them if i know everybody has them. i usually keep recently released jays on ice for a few months.
"So if you tryna find problems wit me, keep lookin
Before i put that heat to ya grille now keep cookin"

jordans are classic, and it not like they just keep reissuing the same shoe over and over again. its a one time thing and people will wear them and beat them up. just wear yours after that.

for me i cant stand dunks, i mean if you could apply any shoe to your friends mentality of the fire red 3s dunks would be it for me.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Back
Top Bottom