Doing stuff DOLO?

solarius49

Banned
So we always see threads about going to the movies dolo or the club ect....but the weather is BEAUTIFUL and i want to go to the beach, but i dont have anyone to go with...would it be cool to go to the beach dolo?

Originally Posted by solarius49

So we always see threads about going to the movies dolo or the club ect....but the weather is BEAUTIFUL and i want to go to the beach, but i dont have anyone to go with...would it be cool to go to the beach dolo?

Just go. You think some guys walking  by are gonna laugh and say loner?

No one thinks for themselves anymore. You scared to get a tan at the beach by yourself? 
laugh.gif

What's the worst that could happen?

i used to do it frequently.

but i lived right across the street from the beach during that time, so its not like I drove there and paid for parking and whatnot.

If I lived by a beach, I'd go as many times as I can. You have to take advantage of those things cause here in SF, they just don't exist.

dolo is fun if you're doing something for YOU and not to "get noticed", "be cool", or "not look like a weirdo"
who cares what anyone else thinks.  go to the beach enjoy your life.

Why not?

Truth be told, you have better chances meeting females dolo.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

If I lived by a beach, I'd go as many times as I can. You have to take advantage of those things cause here in SF, they just don't exist.

do what you want, its a nice day and you're on NT....i do stuff all the time on my own like eat, watch a movie whatever; its good to have ME time once in a while

People be scared to leave their house dolo these days 
laugh.gif

Do what you feel like doing, not a single damn should be given.

you're never going to get anywhere in life if you're concerned about what everyone thinks about you.

ive recently gone hiking 3x by myself and can honestly say its been amazing. hiking in groups slows you down and there's always someone complaining.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

dolo is fun if you're doing something for YOU and not to "get noticed", "be cool", or "not look like a weirdo"
who cares what anyone else thinks.  go to the beach enjoy your life.
All of this,especially the bolded ^

where u live op?

if u find a chick at the beach that's also alone, it gives u better chances

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

This has been me recently
30t6p3b.gif
working on fixing that though

Get a skimboard and show everyone up. Or just go chill drinkin some drank, and by drank I mean coke

Its just, being in the Marines its hard to find people to hang out with. I hate hanging with other Marines bc 9/10 im way older than them, or they're jackasses that dont know how to act in public. Oh well i think ima head to PizzaPort in Carlsbad tonight, i been meaning to try that place

well they dont let you bring alcohol to oceanside beach, ima have to ride up the 5 to laguna or huntington. But i HATE being the only black guy around, and thats what it would be at those other beaches

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

laugh.gif

Do what you feel like doing, not a single damn should be given.

They're too worried about what others are gonna think smh 
laugh.gif

Sure why not. I wouldn't be able to think of anything to do at the beach by myself other than just chill and enjoy the weather unless it's picking up girls. I'm not about to randomly join a game of football or volleyball.

I do go to central park alone some times on good weather days so I guess that's similar.

Back
Top Bottom