Dominican Republic to be 'Socially Cleaned' in today

Where's yall man Ninja to claim there's no racism on the island again. Let him tell it DR is some colorless utopia. ******** buffoon

Weird, I don't know what the color demographics are in DR. But 90 percent of Dominicans I know look like Ninjahood or Darker. In fact my 1 very good Dominican friend who is light skinned (like pale white) has a dark skinned mother.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the logistics of this planned genocide.

correction I meant repeat genocide

I personally think it relates to the earthquake in Haiti. DR does not want to be overcrowded, especially with Haitians emigrating. I know a good friend of mine that went there a couple of months for charity work. She told me there are still a lot of parts in Haiti that are still in ruins. So naturally I'm assuming, the only place the Haitains can go to live somewhat better is DR since Haiti is still in ruins years later.

Last edited:
I personally think it relates to the earthquake in Haiti. DR does not want to be overcrowded, especially with Haitians emigrating. I know a good friend of mine that went there a couple of months for charity work. She told me there are still a lot of parts in Haiti that are still in ruins. So naturally I'm assuming, the only place the Haitains can go to live somewhat better is DR since Haiti is still in ruins years later.
Dominicans have had problems with "dark skin" way before the earthquake. But i also think that this situation also mirrors the view america has for mexicans "stealing jobs"

Last edited:
The self hate in the dr is real but like dude mentioned earlier the world will still see them as black lol. It must hurt to hate yourself soo Michu.

this is despicable...

watched this interesting documentary about being black in latin america on pbs...hosted by Professor Gates..here is the link...i suggest everybody check it out...

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-la...lic-an-island-divided-watch-full-episode/165/

In the Dominican Republic, Professor Gates explores how race has been socially constructed in a society whose people reflect centuries of inter-marriage, and how the country’s troubled history with Haiti informs notions about racial classification. In Haiti, Professor Gates tells the story of the birth of the first-ever black republic, and finds out how the slaves’s hard fight for liberation over Napoleon Bonaparte’s French Empire became a double-edged sword.

was gonna post this, repped.

i want to go to DR, but i can't support that country man. im haitian so technically i've been on the island before, but on the worse side. (worse in certain aspects)

and this is the issue many took with some **** ninjahood had said when he was still on. Anyone who knows what he looks like will tell you he is black. Latino? sure! but black. and there is nothing wrong with that.

but he says he is dominican not black. so obviously every confusion meme was used every time he said that. but he is an example of a widespread belief in the DR unfortunately :smh:

not to mention Haiti isn't really a country that can sustain a massive influx of people. the world has ignored the country even after the earthquake, so **** hasn't really gotten any better. (but that is another discussion)

Last edited:
It's crazy how all these relief orgs got people fooled. All those concerts and fundraisers smh.

Ain't enough Bono singing gonna fix this ish.

Haitian features? Why not just say Sub-Saharan Africa features since you really just want people of African descent gone.

I'm pretty sure there are Haitians with European features and fair skin who wouldn't even be bothered by people policing the streets.

It's crazy how all these relief orgs got people fooled. All those concerts and fundraisers smh.

Ain't enough Bono singing gonna fix this ish.
I always wonder what length's would have to be taken to have a actual wholesome charity, I've never fully trusted any 

I understand the concept of trying to control population, being that Haitians ARE reproducing at a much faster rate than Dominicans are in the country, take race out the equation and I think ANY country would have an issue with another country crossing over and completely over populate their land and take advantage of their resources.....what makes this a complete blatant attempt at wiping out Haitians out the country and makes it racial is the fact that they are going as far back as 1929...like that makes no sense!! They are derooting multiple generations from the only land they know as home...that's I humane and racist as hell....set the new policies to control overpopulation from this point forth, going back almost 100 years is insane.

As for the appropriation of Haitian relief funds, this is why as a Nigerian myself I keep saying the first world needs to stop giving the third world money.

Nigeria has had over $600 Billion dollars a year stolen from the Nigerian people over the last 30sum years. That $20 billion a year.

If you want to help, the only thing you can do is invest in these countries, like what China is doing.

You send money to corrupt third world countries, it will get taken. No two ways about it.

China isn't helping for the sake of being "nice" ...they're trying to claim their stake in some of these countries.

China . Europe

All the same

Well there goes tourism and money.. this **** is taking us Dominicans back to the stone age.

I understand the concept of trying to control population, being that Haitians ARE reproducing at a much faster rate than Dominicans are in the country, take race out the equation and I think ANY country would have an issue with another country crossing over and completely over populate their land and take advantage of their resources.....what makes this a complete blatant attempt at wiping out Haitians out the country and makes it racial is the fact that they are going as far back as 1929...like that makes no sense!! They are derooting multiple generations from the only land they know as home...that's I humane and racist as hell....set the new policies to control overpopulation from this point forth, going back almost 100 years is insane.

Basically. It's like people telling African-Americans "Go back to Africa". Chances are you don't know where your family roots are, and you don't speak any regional language if you did.

People will still flock to the island will not stop tourism unless some kinda war or violent protest breaks out.

As for the appropriation of Haitian relief funds, this is why as a Nigerian myself I keep saying the first world needs to stop giving the third world money.

Nigeria has had over $600 Billion dollars a year stolen from the Nigerian people over the last 30sum years. That $20 billion a year.

If you want to help, the only thing you can do is invest in these countries, like what China is doing.

You send money to corrupt third world countries, it will get taken. No two ways about it.

China isn't helping for the sake of being "nice" ...they're trying to claim their stake in some of these countries.

China . Europe

All the same

China is giving money to a lot of poor nations in the Carribbean

They do it in my country too

In return, they get to over fish the waters, buy land, open business without the usual foreign restrictions, scan to see what resources they can fleece from the island, place families of political allies in the island. And in the worst of all, dump waste.

Fools were trying to bury nuclear waste under a hospital they were building for us :smh:

Taiwan is genuinely interested in helping the island with less strings attached

Last edited:

China . Europe

All the same

This,no such thing as a benevolent great power :lol:.

China . Europe

All the same
China is giving money to a lot of poor nations in the Carribbean

They do it in my country too

In return, they get to over fish the waters, buy land, open business with the usual foreign restrictions, scan to see what resources they can fleece from the island, place families of political allies in the island. And in the worst of all, dump waste.

Fools were trying to bury nuclear waste under a hospital they were building for us
mean.gif

Taiwan is genuinely interested in helping the island with less strings attached
They're doing it in Guyana too. The problem with the last government was they basically read none of the contracts and they sold off a lot of public land that was rich in mining materials. Furthermore the chinese started putting their own people to work the mines and build contracted public works instead of hiring local Guyanese.

Chinese money is a curse, a double edged sword and I'm hoping this new government renegotiates some of the contracts and sends the Chinese packing.

this is despicable...

watched this interesting documentary about being black in latin america on pbs...hosted by Professor Gates..here is the link...i suggest everybody check it out...

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-la...lic-an-island-divided-watch-full-episode/165/

In the Dominican Republic, Professor Gates explores how race has been socially constructed in a society whose people reflect centuries of inter-marriage, and how the country’s troubled history with Haiti informs notions about racial classification. In Haiti, Professor Gates tells the story of the birth of the first-ever black republic, and finds out how the slaves’s hard fight for liberation over Napoleon Bonaparte’s French Empire became a double-edged sword.
Just because you're black doesn't mean that you have to define yourself by the struggle of black Americans, and I believe that's what Dominican people have a hard time grasping because they're a Spanish speaking people. Their struggle with identity is sadly a perpetual cycle of self hatred aggrandized by a globalizing world around them.

China . Europe

All the same

I didnt say they were but I see how I left room for confusion. My bad.

Still no different than what America has done to many other countries. Making allies so they can place a military base in the country and strip the country of its assets.

You think there is any fundamental difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq? Yet one is an ally and the other is not.

They are both bad when it comes to civil rights issues, beheadings, shady gov't, etc. One simply sells oil at a cheaper price.

But yes if Nigeria gets its act together then they both have a beneficial ally so its for the better (in perspective of the people of their nations)

Last edited:
Didn't know China was fleecing carribean countries too :smh:

Yeah.

Accepting Chinese money is like making a deal with the devil.

But some countries see like they have no notice. Especially with former Commonwealth islands.

America ****** them over in the 90s, and made them slaves to the IMF. That's why Clinton is not a very popular guy on many islands

One reasons why Obama is so liked down there is because he wants to save the islands from having to take that Chinese money.

Back
Top Bottom