Dominican Republic to be 'Socially Cleaned' in today

Yep and honestly I hope it doesn't happen because it's not benefiting anybody but the Chinese and top African officials. The common man will still be struggling :smh:

Chinese be in Africa discriminating against Africans :lol: like what

Didn't know China was fleecing carribean countries too
mean.gif
Yeah.

Accepting Chinese money is like making a deal with the devil.

But some countries see like they have no notice. Especially with former Commonwealth islands.

America ****** them over in the 90s, and made them slaves to the IMF. That's why Clinton is not a very popular guy on many islands

One reasons why Obama is so liked down there is because he wants to save the islands from having to take that Chinese money.
Chinese thinking they run the place already.

The US State Department has denounced the Dominican government for this plan, and pointed out that it is a gross violation of human rights according to the U.N. charter.

But yet they still support Israel and the genocide of the Palestinian people.

FOH.

Cause rich Jews be blessing their campaigns wit dat Porsche money B

Last edited:
same thing went on in Israel a couple years back. Even them Hospitals started injected Blacks over there with birth control needles....disgusting 

Well there goes tourism and money.. this **** is taking us Dominicans back to the stone age.
whitefolks don't give a damb b bro :lol:

Anybody else just want to punch them hating *** dudes in the mouth?

Because I do

This chick just tried to tell me that people trust Haitians because they do voodoo and bring people from the dead to work in their fields

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Well there goes tourism and money.. this **** is taking us Dominicans back to the stone age.
whitefolks don't give a damb b bro :lol:

Anybody else just want to punch them hating *** dudes in the mouth?

Because I do

Yeah I haven't seen any white ppl on my FB comment on it while plenty of blacks and latins have.

Haven't heard anyone talk about it at work either

As for the appropriation of Haitian relief funds, this is why as a Nigerian myself I keep saying the first world needs to stop giving the third world money.

Nigeria has had over $600 Billion dollars a year stolen from the Nigerian people over the last 30sum years. That $20 billion a year.

If you want to help, the only thing you can do is invest in these countries, like what China is doing.

You send money to corrupt third world countries, it will get taken. No two ways about it.
China isn't helping for the sake of being "nice" ...they're trying to claim their stake in some of these countries.

China . Europe

All the same
China is giving money to a lot of poor nations in the Carribbean

They do it in my country too

In return, they get to over fish the waters, buy land, open business without the usual foreign restrictions, scan to see what resources they can fleece from the island, place families of political allies in the island. And in the worst of all, dump waste.

Fools were trying to bury nuclear waste under a hospital they were building for us
mean.gif

Taiwan is genuinely interested in helping the island with less strings attached
sick.gif
I haven't heard about anything like that in Antigua but I never liked our "partnership" with them or Venezuela.

Didn't know China was fleecing carribean countries too
mean.gif
Yeah.

Accepting Chinese money is like making a deal with the devil.

But some countries see like they have no notice. Especially with former Commonwealth islands.

America ****** them over in the 90s, and made them slaves to the IMF. That's why Clinton is not a very popular guy on many islands

One reasons why Obama is so liked down there is because he wants to save the islands from having to take that Chinese money.
**** we renamed our highest peak after him, Mt. Obama
eyes.gif

Misspelled his name on the damn plaque
mean.gif

I understand the concept of trying to control population, being that Haitians ARE reproducing at a much faster rate than Dominicans are in the country, take race out the equation and I think ANY country would have an issue with another country crossing over and completely over populate their land and take advantage of their resources.....what makes this a complete blatant attempt at wiping out Haitians out the country and makes it racial is the fact that they are going as far back as 1929...like that makes no sense!! They are derooting multiple generations from the only land they know as home...that's I humane and racist as hell....set the new policies to control overpopulation from this point forth, going back almost 100 years is insane.
Finally someone with some common sense. The issue is that they're coming to our land. DR those not have the structure or money too have border control like USA or Canada. For crying out Jim jones and Juelz were denied entry to Canada recently. Like Americans complain about Mexicans illegally coming to America.

You also hear crazy stories about Haitians as well.

Also Dominicans are not black. We are Hispanic. We come in different colors. Of course the light skin ones are more projedice than others like any other race. I wouldn't call my dark skin grandma or family members black.

But Dominicans are black

Pretty ignorant statement imo, we definitely have African blood in DR, but we also have Tiano Indian and Spanish as well. Actually the African traits were the last to make it to DR. If you were referring to our skin color, we come in all colors from dark black all the way to pale white. At the end of the day we identify as Dominicans, just like Haitians identify as Haitians and so on.

Finally someone with some common sense. The issue is that they're coming to our land. DR those not have the structure or money too have border control like USA or Canada. For crying out Jim jones and Juelz were denied entry to Canada recently. Like Americans complain about Mexicans illegally coming to America.

Then why cast out people with lineage as far back as 1929? That's generations of people who know nothing but DR and DR culture. No excuse for the behavior I've been seeing on the Internet. The beatings, the destruction of property, the tearing apart of families. Developed countries keep people from coming in by immigration reform, not ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
Then why cast out people with lineage as far back as 1929? That's generations of people who know nothing but DR and DR culture. No excuse for the behavior I've been seeing on the Internet. The beatings, the destruction of property, the tearing apart of families. Developed countries keep people from coming in by immigration reform, not ethnic cleansing.

The violence plays on both parts tho....however you hit it on the head, going back as far as 1929 is what's sets me off, not so much tightening up on immigration and setting up policies to police foreigners, not only Haitians, but Chinese and Europeans alike...DR is like a gold mind for business owners of other countries, there is a CHINATOWN in the capital...Europeans have tourist areas on a chokehold with their hotels and restaurants, which they hire Dominicans AND Haitians for the low and treat them pretty bad....2 months ago we were in las terrenas in a little Cuban spit we like, owned by a Cuban dude...our server was this young Dominican kid, he got one of our orders wrong and the owner slapped him in the face and called him stupid right in front of us, we walked out...FOH...so I'm all for them taking their land, IS THEIRS....but chill bruh, you can't remove like 5 generations of Dominican born Haitians like is cool....those people are as Dominican as the ones that been there since before the 1900

:rolleyes Since Ninja left I never thought I would have to say this again:

You can be black and Hispanic at the same damb time.

Dominican is not a race, it is a nationality

-Every damb island got people of every shade and Indian blood. Somehow we embrace our African roots, while the DR sprints from theirs

Like I said, this is a politician on my island. You ask him his race, point blank he tell you he is black.

View media item 1587473
He is the one in the struggle jersey. :lol: . But remember this brother got a tan too.

---------

There is no excuse to be lynching people and stripping people of their citizenship.

I hope Obama sanctions the hell outta the island, forbids Americans from traveling for vacation, and cripples the damb economy. Real talk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom