Domino's breadbowl pasta?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seems they tried to do the pasta thing a few months ago and failed.[/color]
laugh.gif

http://www.sogoodblog.com...d-pasta-dude-commercial/
[h2]Domino's Ill-Fated "Pasta Dude" Commercial[/h2] [h4]by Eick · April 30th, 2009 · 10 Comments[/h4]
We've already written about Domino's release of its new Bread Bowl Pasta.� However, what many people might not realize is that these bread bowl pastas are a new spin on the "Pasta Perfecta" product line that Domino's was testing out last fall.� With the success of Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pasta, it was clear Domino's felt the need to enter the market with a pasta product of their own.�� They did, with a commercial featuring a character called "Pasta Dude," a hip, rapping piece of penne.

All of the bread bowl pasta flavors being offered are the exact same flavors that were used when the Pasta Perfecta line was launched in the fall of 2008.� With plenty of people talking about the new bread bowl pastas, why do so few people seem to remember the launch of Pasta Perfecta? And why is Domino's re-branding their pasta offerings and adding in bread bowls barely 6 months later?

Part of it might have to do with the ill-fated "Pasta Dude" commercial that Domino's initially selected to advertise the Pasta Perfecta product.� The "Pasta Dude" commercial was pulled in certain markets shortly after it began airing. So why was it pulled? A user on Yahoo Answers suggests:
there is a piece in the original commercial where the Pasta dude makes a dance gesture like he has someone bent over and is slapping their behind

The Mo'Kelly Report seems to agree:
Midway through it looks like he's either smackin' it up, flippin' it and rubbin' it down…or something else far more vulgar.

A lot of the original postings of the "Pasta Dude" commercial have been removed from YouTube, but you can still track down the videos in a couple places. Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think about the commercial.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seems they tried to do the pasta thing a few months ago and failed.[/color]
laugh.gif

http://www.sogoodblog.com...d-pasta-dude-commercial/
[h2]Domino's Ill-Fated "Pasta Dude" Commercial[/h2] [h4]by Eick · April 30th, 2009 · 10 Comments[/h4]
We've already written about Domino's release of its new Bread Bowl Pasta.� However, what many people might not realize is that these bread bowl pastas are a new spin on the "Pasta Perfecta" product line that Domino's was testing out last fall.� With the success of Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pasta, it was clear Domino's felt the need to enter the market with a pasta product of their own.�� They did, with a commercial featuring a character called "Pasta Dude," a hip, rapping piece of penne.

All of the bread bowl pasta flavors being offered are the exact same flavors that were used when the Pasta Perfecta line was launched in the fall of 2008.� With plenty of people talking about the new bread bowl pastas, why do so few people seem to remember the launch of Pasta Perfecta? And why is Domino's re-branding their pasta offerings and adding in bread bowls barely 6 months later?

Part of it might have to do with the ill-fated "Pasta Dude" commercial that Domino's initially selected to advertise the Pasta Perfecta product.� The "Pasta Dude" commercial was pulled in certain markets shortly after it began airing. So why was it pulled? A user on Yahoo Answers suggests:
there is a piece in the original commercial where the Pasta dude makes a dance gesture like he has someone bent over and is slapping their behind

The Mo'Kelly Report seems to agree:
Midway through it looks like he's either smackin' it up, flippin' it and rubbin' it down…or something else far more vulgar.

A lot of the original postings of the "Pasta Dude" commercial have been removed from YouTube, but you can still track down the videos in a couple places. Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think about the commercial.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

after seeing what that domino's worker did with their sub sandwiches, i'll pass.

came to say the same thing
dont worry, now she got a job at burger king spittin in ur onion rings
roll.gif

how u gonna avoid domino's because of that? she could have worked/done that anywhere.

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

after seeing what that domino's worker did with their sub sandwiches, i'll pass.

roll.gif

how u gonna avoid domino's because of that? she could have worked/done that anywhere.

great question, let me see if i can break it down. i guess it would be similar to a dude who thinks his girl is doing dirt behind his back. he might say toher, "woman, i suspect you are doing something behind my back, i can't prove it, so you better not let me find out if you are."

this video is like that same dude finding the sex tape of his girl and some other cat. after seeing the tape, do you think he gonna get back with her?

did that analogy help?

I tasted it, I swear all they food just taste like pizza crust
laugh.gif
but the pasta itself was ok I could of done w/o the bread

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

roll.gif

great question, let me see if i can break it down. i guess it would be similar to a dude who thinks his girl is doing dirt behind his back. he might say to her, "woman, i suspect you are doing something behind my back, i can't prove it, so you better not let me find out if you are."

this video is like that same dude finding the sex tape of his girl and some other cat. after seeing the tape, do you think he gonna get back with her?

did that analogy help?
Of course he wouldn't get back with her. Because that's ONE persons reputation that has DIRECTLY had an effect on the person's life.

Chances are you did not have food from this specific dominos and these are only two people.

A video tape of two people will directly effect the reputation of the two people, sure.

I can't let a video tape of two people scar me from ever having fast food or dominos again.

i've had the three-cheese mac & cheese. it was pretty good. i added pepperoni, steak, and bacon.
pimp.gif
then it became crack... or maybe it tasted sogood because it was free, word to my boy working there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom