Domino's breadbowl pasta?

Originally Posted by XAleXShaneX

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by cjspida619

after seeing what that domino's worker did with their sub sandwiches, i'll pass.

came to say the same thing
dont worry, now she got a job at burger king spittin in ur onion rings
roll.gif

how u gonna avoid domino's because of that? she could have worked/done that anywhere.

great question, let me see if i can break it down. i guess it would be similar to a dude who thinks his girl is doing dirt behind his back. he might say to her, "woman, i suspect you are doing something behind my back, i can't prove it, so you better not let me find out if you are."

this video is like that same dude finding the sex tape of his girl and some other cat. after seeing the tape, do you think he gonna get back with her?

did that analogy help?
Of course he wouldn't get back with her. Because that's ONE persons reputation that has DIRECTLY had an effect on the person's life.

Chances are you did not have food from this specific dominos and these are only two people.

A video tape of two people will directly effect the reputation of the two people, sure.

I can't let a video tape of two people scar me from ever having fast food or dominos again.
thank you, your girl is your girl and your girl only, this is 2 random people that could of worked anywhere, and just because they did it at aspecific location, DOES NOT mean this happens at domino's around the world.

let me put an analogy that u might understand. say that girl that u found cheating was arabic, would u never talk to an arabic chick again? because thats thesame analogy u gave me.

smh at not eating at dominos because of two people... I guess you dont go outside either in this H1N1 pandemic lol..

but the pasta bowl is aight.. the crust is mad good, the pasta was sub-par.. now that i think about it, its pretty much eating a pizza
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XAleXShaneX

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by cjspida619

after seeing what that domino's worker did with their sub sandwiches, i'll pass.

came to say the same thing
dont worry, now she got a job at burger king spittin in ur onion rings
roll.gif

how u gonna avoid domino's because of that? she could have worked/done that anywhere.

great question, let me see if i can break it down. i guess it would be similar to a dude who thinks his girl is doing dirt behind his back. he might say to her, "woman, i suspect you are doing something behind my back, i can't prove it, so you better not let me find out if you are."

this video is like that same dude finding the sex tape of his girl and some other cat. after seeing the tape, do you think he gonna get back with her?

did that analogy help?
Of course he wouldn't get back with her. Because that's ONE persons reputation that has DIRECTLY had an effect on the person's life.

Chances are you did not have food from this specific dominos and these are only two people.

A video tape of two people will directly effect the reputation of the two people, sure.

I can't let a video tape of two people scar me from ever having fast food or dominos again.

an Alex sighting!!!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom