Domino's Pizza - Best Sauce and Toppings Combination

🤣 I agree that a lot of the "well known" spots are pretty overrated. I spent my entire life in NYC and I actually don't really like traditional NY style pizza. I'm more into thin crust Neapolitan pizza

Di Fara’s I will say is really damn good. John’s or whatever on Bleecker is super overrated. My local pizzeria got better pizza.

What about Chinese spots? I don't trust some of these places serving sushi since it's raw Chinese food.

If I feel like having authentic Asian cuisines I'm going to Panda Express where they actually cook it thoroughly

Speaking of Japan, I heard the pizza they’re making out there is crazy. Neapolitan style but not certified because they’re sourcing locally, but fresh af. Heard dominos in Asia is crazy too.

Here’s what I got based off of recommendations

BBE8DBF8-C0E8-4C53-B6D7-EAABDC7A3C9C.jpeg

Light Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, tomato, and onions

Would have done roasted red peppers but it’s no longer an option

I tried something with BBQ for a sauce once and didn’t like it but may have to try again

Still haven’t tried the garlic sauce

Best way to reheat leftover pizza

F2AEDA7C-4086-4733-B4E6-859CD817C0BD.jpeg

Warm it up a little bit in the microwave first
I always reheat leftover pizza in a cast iron pan.

Start it on the stovetop to get the bottom nice, then transfer into the oven on broil for a lil razzle-dazzle.

I usually do oven (which was a game changer for me when I found out about it) but I am intrigued by the cast iron play. I am going to have to try this out next time :smokin

I reheat with my Ninja airfryer between 350-390 degrees.

I get pizza purists hating alt sauces, but I liken my experience of approving it to how most people in the U.S. approving orange chicken.

I reheat with my Ninja airfryer between 350-390 degrees.

I get pizza purists hating alt sauces, but I liken my experience of approving it to how most people in the U.S. approving orange chicken.

Pizza without tomato sauce is normal

Dumping a gallon of cream or sugar on it not so much

Last edited:
Here’s what I got based off of recommendations

BBE8DBF8-C0E8-4C53-B6D7-EAABDC7A3C9C.jpeg

Light Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, tomato, and onions

Would have done roasted red peppers but it’s no longer an option

I tried something with BBQ for a sauce once and didn’t like it but may have to try again

Still haven’t tried the garlic sauce

But where’s your review?

I usually do oven (which was a game changer for me when I found out about it) but I am intrigued by the cast iron play. I am going to have to try this out next time :smokin
Best for any NY/Neapolitan style to crisp up the bottom without over cooking the toppings

If I have a dominoes/Lil C's/Pizza Hut I don't particularly care to do it this way lol

I hate that the Domino's app asks for a tip. Now that $8 pizza pie becomes $11 and might as well go to a local spot. Imagine the person making your pizza knowing beforehand that you're not tipping :blush: It's a cold game.

Tip? Just the tip? that 5.99 or more delivery fee is a huge deterrent. As far as delivery, the chains are charging themselves out of existence.

Basil Pesto
Red (with hints of garlic sauce mixed in)

Never did just garlic. I guess I would but it seems like it would lack some BODY.

Wouldn't dare do Alfredo. I barely even care about that entry-level sauce with pasta.

BBQ sounds criminal. I'm good.

I don't do it often, but when I do…

Pan is a must, hearty marinara sauce and some combo of pepperoni/ground beef/green pepper

Back
Top Bottom