Domino's Pizza - Best Sauce and Toppings Combination

its takeout only so yes have to place order online
1692997548608.png

Something about the smell of Dominos triggers me. It's so distinct and brings back memories of sloppy drunk late nights where we'd order it because that was the only thing open for delivery.

Probably consumed enough sodium for an entire week between the pepperoni and banana pepper pizza and the bacon jalapeno cheesy bread I'd order. Awful hangovers and feeling bloated for two days after. :sick::smh:

The crust bothers me with Dominos, I’m in on Papa John’s as No. 1, with the free Garlic sauce and jalapeño pepper thrown in.

The crust bothers me with Dominos, I’m in on Papa John’s as No. 1, with the free Garlic sauce and jalapeño pepper thrown in.
*Pepperoncini

But of the Big 3's crusts

Pizza Hut: Buttery
Papa John's: Fluffy
Dominos: Gets the job done. I like when I get a nice burnt air bubble.

Those are definitely not jalapenos. They're pepperoncinis. Corrected my spelling error.

Last edited:
Just ordered Domino's this past Sunday as we just wanted something quick and two mediums at 6.99 each is hard to beat. Saw they are also doing an "emergency pizza" where you can get a free medium pizza through the app. Looks like if you are a rewards member the deal is available after you make a 7.99 minimum order.

^I think you have to get it delivered for the emergency pizza...and they have something like a $4 delivery fee

that and the tip equals the cost of the pizza if not more

They have like 4 different crusts. Original is trash, but Pan and Brooklyn crust are pretty decent

Back
Top Bottom