Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Most of the Don C originals were okay.. they shoudlve just stopped there. I got rid of mine because the actual Billy Hoyles are better and it started to feel like I copped spizikes. Lastly, because I copped accidentally.

Most of the Don C originals were okay.. they shoudlve just stopped there. I got rid of mine because the actual Billy Hoyles are better and it started to feel like I copped spizikes. Lastly, because I copped accidentally.
accidentally?

accidentally?

Yeah.. I wrote a few pages back. PP changed the way payments get processed. They basically took away an extra step that used to be there. I was adding to cart to check the price and it went straight from that to purchase.

I was tempted by the purple.. In-hand photos made me glad I didn't bite. I'll buy the EP ones without hesitation if they drop.

But.. Do they fit more like 1s or 3s?

I was tempted by the purple.. In-hand photos made me glad I didn't bite. I'll buy the EP ones without hesitation if they drop.

But.. Do they fit more like 1s or 3s?

Depends on what you consider those to fit like. For me both run half a size small so I get an 11 in 1's and 3's but in Legacy's I got a 10.5 (my TTS).

Yeah.. I wrote a few pages back. PP changed the way payments get processed. They basically took away an extra step that used to be there. I was adding to cart to check the price and it went straight from that to purchase.
crap i better pay attention during my next browsing session lol

Can’t lie, I like all these

E441EB2B-FC4D-468B-965F-34F367BACA24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom