Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

don got way too much hate for these. its a good casual shoe

I think where the hates comes in is that they pretty blatantly tried to trick is into thinking this was a real "collab" when it wasn't just to get some hype around the silhouette when they first launched. People saw through that pretty quickly and I really think that turned a lot of people off especially because all kids really care about nowadays are collabs. I'm usually not a fan of hybrids but I really like the 312's especially the lows. I wear my black and red pair almost everyday. I love them, they look great, and I don't have to worry about beating up my 1's or 3's.

The Low tops in the OG colorway's is where it is at. I really like them. Weirdly enough its one of those shoes that looks even better on foot. I'm hoping I can double up on the OG colorways before they dry up since they are at the $60 range. The white/red lows are still on my list since I missed out on them when NDC had the sale.

Never seen this colorway. I'm kinda digging em.

Attachments

• 20200311_201347.jpg
    20200311_201347.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 319
^^^I have those. When I bought it, I was sort of digging it but then shortly regretted it. Now after some years, I sort of dig the shoe again. I only wear them in the summer but I think it's the best colorway they've made imo.

These shoes were always fire to me.. I never understood why there's such a stigma around non 1-14 Jordans.. people will clown you for copping shoes like these but then turn around and call Jordan brand lazy for rehashing the same shoes over and over again. I'm starting to think some people just love to complain

These shoes were always fire to me.. I never understood why there's such a stigma around non 1-14 Jordans.. people will clown you for copping shoes like these but then turn around and call Jordan brand lazy for rehashing the same shoes over and over again. I'm starting to think some people just love to complain
Exactly I always thought these were dope I'm just hoping we get the above pair

It's all works out in our favor. I've seen most of these colorways at deep discount. Once the initial hype died down on these, they were easy as hell to cop.

Which one of today’s anniversary’s do you think Don C would like best?
X Seattle (Retro) (2 Years)
1634734543646.jpeg

X Tinker (3 Years)
1634734580283.jpeg

XVI CEO (4 Years)
1634734701154.jpeg

XXXII CEO (4 Years)
1634734756296.jpeg

VIII Ice Blue (W) (14 Years)
1634734661769.jpeg

VIII Orange Blaze (14 Years)
1634734625922.jpeg