Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

Seen the Chicago 312's sizes selling on NDC so I copped...

PSX_20191002_142049.jpg

PSX_20191002_142120.jpg

I'll probably grab those if they go on disco here.. I'll need to do something with the grey ep tho. Just looks out of place to me.

Sorted out a pair of the anthracite/berry ones in a little trade, so should pick those up this week. Still not a massive fan of the lace hole positions, but I really like the CW so..

Good deal on those breds! Too bad I just picked up the patent black/gold colorway for $50 at the Nike outlet.

Copped Royals. Tell my why I’m upset I could have saved $20 bucks on the black/reds from what I paid last time they were on sale.

don got way too much hate for these. its a good casual shoe

He made the mistake of putting his name on fusions.. You don’t see Trav or Virgil attaching their names to Dub Zeros or Son of Mars, etc. Whether you agree or not, the wide sneaker culture perception of fusions is that they are inferior products vs retros and other flagship Js.

He made the mistake of putting his name on fusions.. You don’t see Trav or Virgil attaching their names to Dub Zeros or Son of Mars, etc. Whether you agree or not, the wide sneaker culture perception of fusions is that they are inferior products vs retros and other flagship Js.
well designers at jb have to go back to the drawing board and give us a new iteration of product. they're steeped in the nostalgia of the 1s-14s that everything else they do pales in comparison. if you were to forget that you ever saw a 3 or a 1 these wouldn't be as terrible as they seem. trav is lucky he's had some good colorways and Virgil riding high on that arts school project 10 crap.

well designers at jb have to go back to the drawing board and give us a new iteration of product. they're steeped in the nostalgia of the 1s-14s that everything else they do pales in comparison. if you were to forget that you ever saw a 3 or a 1 these wouldn't be as terrible as they seem. trav is lucky he's had some good colorways and Virgil riding high on that arts school project 10 crap.

This has always been the case, hence why models after 14 aren’t as sought after. This is also the reason you can’t look past old models used on fusions, there is simply too much history there with those models. Trav and Virgil were smart enough to mess with fusions, no idea why Don C decided to (probably the money, if we’re being honest).

Back
Top Bottom