:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

I'm glad our donations have made an impact

While I'd like to see some of the advertising income temporarially go to help NT facilitate a move to a new server, this and NT's other donations have been well worth the time and effort put into them.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Quote:
While I'd like to see some of the advertising income temporarially go to help NT facilitate a move to a new server, this and NT's other donations have been well worth the time and effort put into them.

This summer, we'll be selling professionally designed t-shirts to finance the move to the new server - that is, unless ezboard steps up and makes a move to retain our business.

In this way, we can continue donating 100% of our share of NikeTalk's ad revenues to charity. Though hosting fees on the new setup would be expensive, we'll have the potential to raise even more money for charity each month once we're up and running.

First off, I'd like to say I'm beyond proud of this community and its higher ups for these donations that are truly making a difference in the lives of young children.

Secondly,
Quote:
professionally designed t-shirts
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench​

Amazing. Seriously my day is better everytime I read this post. Awesome
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

That's awesome, anything to help the kids is great. Class act.

Anybody who likes the Outsiders (book or movie) is cool in my book.
PHOENIX SUNS

Question:

How do we, as a community, decide where the money is donated to? Is there a voting process? Or, does the moderating / admin staff just pick a charity at will?
Team Geriatric #2:
"KIDS THESE DAYS!"
(shakes fist at America's youth)

The staff selects each charity, but user suggestions are taken into account.

Roughly half of the charities we've donated to thus far have been suggested by NikeTalk members.

thats was good, NT stay donating money

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
i got a pair of jordans for every bump on yo face

It's nice to actually see the results of the donations instead of just being left in the dark about what happened to the money. I mean, you know most, if not all, is going toward good but I guess you can say that reality sets in when you see the results.

good job to everyone that clicked.
the book is called "Skeletons"
and the girl said:
Quote:
I like this book because it is so boney.
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

yeay NT
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

wow
definitely proud to be an NTer...

now we need to get Nters to get reading books...

LMAO some of these kids have a better vocab than the majority of our forum... "cunningly" and "swiftly" knowledge is power
...if you know what I mean

Quote:
LMAO some of these kids have a better vocab than the majority of our forum... "cunningly" and "swiftly" knowledge is power
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Horray NT.

Boooo. EZ Board Not Stepping up....

Good stuff fella's... how can you not feel good about this..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

This is awesome! I really respect what NT is doing to help...always gotta provide for kids...no matter who you are. :smile:
smile.gif
ty5.jpg

Awwww!! :lol:
laugh.gif
I might be in the 12th grade, but I'm still a fresh man.

Back
Top Bottom