Donation Update: Access Books

thanks to everyone that is donating. I don't have paypal but if there is anyway I can donate i will
Yes I get mad over the internet and you might lose your life

You help us make these donations simply by visiting the site. We donate 100% of our ad revenue to charity.

You can also help access books directly, and you don't even need a credit card. You can donate books or you can even donate your time if you live in the LA area. Check out their website: www.accessbooks.net

those kids formulate better sentences then some NTers :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
This is why NikeTalk is better than all other message boards.

8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
but meth, how you gone spill your decaf on the kids notes man?? look like they put them joints in a time capsule back in the 50's

The paper is actually light yellow, but after it's scanned and the images are enhanced for readability it comes out looking white, except where the paper folds. It is musty old paper as well, though, just like the kind we had in elementary school when I was a kid. If anything, it helps illustrate the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots" in our public school system.

Quote:
If anything, it helps illustrate the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots" in our public school system.
:smh:
smh.gif
8)
glasses.gif
..T.E.A.M S.O.L.O..
++The Artist.......formerly known as Smedroc++

glad to help in dome way and view results or benefits of the money
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Smh @ myself for taking so long to acknowledge this thread and the good work of NT.

Props everyone.
Out

wow, this is so generous for you to do this for people that need stuff like this.

unlike STEVE ! haha, nahh.. dont take that personally, hes done qite a bit for the community. when is the next time a fundraiser for this kind of thing. i might have to throw down.

AIDS fundraiser ? down anyday for throwing down on that fundraiser..
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

The good that you guys are doing with the ad revenue is probably my second favorite reason for visiting Niketalk, the first being the General forum, of course.

Keep us posted on the t-shirts too. I'll wear mine proudly despite the needling from my roommates.
They heard about the pounds you got down in...​
TeamLakers​

good stuff :D
happy.gif
and that kid talking about NYC, just wait, he's going to be whipping 7 series' in Manhattan, I can tell :pimp:
pimp.gif

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Kudos to NT!

Books are truly the gift that keeps on giving. I cannot count the times that I have relied on a good book or two to retain my sanity or looked to them for guidance or even laughter. Encouraging our youth to read is pointless unless they are provided with quality reading material. I am overjoyed to see NT making a difference. Kudos to all the members who care about more than just shoes as well.

"In your books I have climbed to the peaks of Elburz and Mont Blanc, and from there I have seen the sun rise and have watched it at evening flood the sky, the ocean, and the mountain-tops with gold and crimson. I have watched from there the lightning flashing over my head and cleaving the storm-clouds. I have seen green forests, fields, rivers, lakes, towns. I have heard the singing of the sirens, and the strains of the shepherds' pipes; I have touched the wings of comely devils who flew down to converse with me of God ... In your books I have flung myself into the bottomless pit, performed miracles, slain, burned towns, preached new religions, conquered whole kingdoms ...
Your books have given me wisdom. All that the unresting thought of man has created in the ages is compressed into a small compass in my brain."

- Anton Chekhov

I could not state it any better myself. Indeed.

Satyameva Jayate

Didn't see the actual notes given back to you, Meth. Very cool.

With the switch to yuku are we going to say goodbye to these programs?

Back
Top Bottom