DeAngelo Hall
Chris Cooley
Laron Landry

HMMMMM.

+ Mike Shanahan

Making moves.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

This could possible mean that somebody has their eye set on JC.......He has a second round tender on him. If somebody signs him then the skins basically get that pick back.

This week is going to be really interesting. I had no idea washington was even interested in mcnabb

No ones giving a second rounder for Jason freaking Campbell (and he has a first round tender on him anyways)

Alright all ya laughing man, all ******** need now is O-Line help and this team is solid enough to make noise man.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif
You just worry about making sure Tejada doesn't hurt Roberts with the needle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Donovan McNabb
Santana Moss
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker
Clinton Portis
Allen Haynesworth
DeAngelo Hall
Chris Cooley
Antwan Randle El
Laron Landry

HMMMMM.

+ Mike Shanahan

Making moves.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I hope you're being sarcastic...

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dyyhard

no to the raiders, but yes to the Skins?

I dont understand your question.

He's saying McNabb didn't wanna play for the Raiders but yet he went along with getting traded to the Skins.

I'm sure McNabb had as much say in this trade with the front office.

He has a no-trade clause right?

So pissed right now
smh.gif

our GM's are clueless, the ******** came up big time. Inter-division trading is beyond STUPID, especially with good players

Seeing him twice a year with some motivation behind it.

Good luck with that Philly.

Donovan McNabb
Santana Moss
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker
Clinton Portis
Allen Haynesworth
DeAngelo Hall
Chris Cooley
Antwan Randle El
Laron Landry

HMMMMM.

+ Mike Shanahan

Making moves.
eek.gif

Randel El got released.
laugh.gif

O_O a first round tender?!?!?! Guess we will be trading jason campbell cause NOOOOOOOBODY is giving up a first round pick for him. I smell a sign and trade

Thanks DoubleJ's and Munday I thought he had a second on him

O_O a first round tender?!?!?! Guess we will be trading jason campbell cause NOOOOOOOBODY is giving up a first round pick for him. I smell a sign and trade

Thanks DoubleJ's and Munday I thought he had a second on him

Ironic that Shefter is the one able to break this news when he was the guy flooding our lives for 3 days with "McNabb to Oakland."

Donovan McNabb
Santana Moss
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker
Clinton Portis
Allen Haynesworth
DeAngelo Hall
Chris Cooley
Antwan Randle El
Laron Landry

HMMMMM.

+ Mike Shanahan

Making moves.
eek.gif
Had to get rid of all the players that will have no impact this season for you and i know an Albert
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Damn I didn't expect this. This move buries the Cowbums to the bottom of the division for sure.
pimp.gif

LOL.

Pretty sure we won the division last season...

I don't get why people are acting like Shanahan is some messiah, or McNabb for that matter.

What has Shanahan done since Elway retired, and what has McNabb done, ever?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dyyhard

no to the raiders, but yes to the Skins?
I dont understand your question.
He's saying McNabb didn't wanna play for the Raiders but yet he went along with getting traded to the Skins.

I'm sure McNabb had as much say in this trade with the front office.

He has a no-trade clause right?
Whether he has one or not ... he's probably alright with this for a number of reasons:

1. He gets to play against Philadelphia and try to prove to them that they moved on too soon (ala Favre/Packers)
2. He gets to play against the Giants and Cowboys still, two teams that he is very familiar with and doesn't have learn the ins-and-outs of division rivals like other QBs that have had to do when being traded.
3. It's only one year. If he doesn't like the situation, he can just sign with the Vikings a whole new team for 2011.

so if you Washington, you trade down and draft Dez right? Either that or Okung.... but they could be able to trade down now....

All yall who were begging for Donovan to go prepare to receive what you were asking for. We are in for at a minimum two year rebuilding process. He was not the most accurate qb, but you could do a lot worst.WHY WOULD YOU TRADE HIM WITHIN THE DIVISION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta go to the med cabin for my pressure pills.No vert out.

Don gonna get killed behind that O-Line tho, Skins just made an upgrade in one position, they ain't contenders by a longshot

Back
Top Bottom