Within the division though 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif

This season will be classic....
frown.gif

This is so sickening. I have to see this bastard who for a decade dumped whenever he could on the ******** and always disrespected them in the media.

I HATE IT.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif
You just worry about making sure Tejada doesn't hurt Roberts with the needle
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

*waits till 4th inning to make "Seeing the Yankees struggle APPRECIATION Thread*

I can understand trading McNabb....but to a DIVISION RIVAL???!!!????  McNabb is going to play with a chip on his shoulder cause it's clear that the Eagles think very little of him to make this deal.  I mean...I'm not mad about giving up a 2nd and the conditional pick in 2011.  All this must mean is that the Skins brass doesn't think too highly on the QB's in this year's draft.  There were rumors of taking a QB with either the 1st or 2nd round pick, but hopefully since they now have a legit #1 QB, they'll focus the remainder of the draft on fixing the O-line.  We got McNabb for peanuts....wow. 
laugh.gif
J's McNabb is declining TRASH. I'm not happy at all.

http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/dae8df4338cf2c9e5dfa71569ebe2d39/NFL-********-Eagles.jpg

This is a funny pic though...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by RoOk

SB contenders. ******** are now a Very Good team and with Shanahan running the show, this team just got 10000x better. Great trade.
%#$$ Donovan McNabb is a LOSER and TRASH UNDER PRESSURE.

GARBAGE MOVE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You should thank god, allah, jesus, raptor jesus for landing donovan mcnabb. Do you even know who you quarter back was. JASON *%$@!@% CAMPBELL. You guys should be sucking someones #+!% to have a legit qb.

*and on a side note...it's about time Jeter got something that resembles a Caesar. No more hi-top fade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

*waits till 4th inning to make "Seeing the Yankees struggle APPRECIATION Thread*

I can understand trading McNabb....but to a DIVISION RIVAL???!!!????  McNabb is going to play with a chip on his shoulder cause it's clear that the Eagles think very little of him to make this deal.  I mean...I'm not mad about giving up a 2nd and the conditional pick in 2011.  All this must mean is that the Skins brass doesn't think too highly on the QB's in this year's draft.  There were rumors of taking a QB with either the 1st or 2nd round pick, but hopefully since they now have a legit #1 QB, they'll focus the remainder of the draft on fixing the O-line.  We got McNabb for peanuts....wow. 
laugh.gif

A declining McNabb > Jason Campbell, Bradford, and Clausen. 

If we keep McNabb (rumors floating that he'll be packaged with our #4 for the Rams #1), this gives us a legit starting QB.  I'm a big Campbell supporter, but this is an upgrade.  McNabb right now is better than anything we could have gotten in the 1st round or in the 2nd.  We got him for nothing.  People wanted the QB situation addressed, and Shanny/Allen did just that.  If anything, use our 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB in 2011, where that will be a much deeper draft for the position (Luck, Mallett, Locker, Pryor, etc)....groom that QB behind McNabb for a year or two then give him the keys to the car. 

This is so sickening. I have to see this bastard who for a decade dumped whenever he could on the ******** and always disrespected them in the media.

I HATE IT.
think of it like this though...
Marcus allen went to kc after leaving LA and look what he did in KC.

He's one of your own now, %#+! the past he'll take ur team to where it needs to go.
he is the answer, at least he's closer to the answer than Jason Campbell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

My dude no joke you're our good luck charm.  You called out the 4th inning, they score 3 runs and Gardner steals home.

this is just a shock to me. i just wish this season would come sooner so i can watch mcribbs stick it to philly

I don't know how I feel about this...will post later after easter/fam time..

at least we didn't give up a 1st and this almost cements that we're going O-line in the draft

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

time to get the number 5 home jersey

Hell will freeze before I cop a McNabb Jersey. NEVER EVER EVER EVER. Worse than Sanders too me.

About the only thing that's good out of this is that we get Barry or trade down but man I really thought Shanahan and Co knew what they were doing.

WRONG.
indifferent.gif
Why must I keep putting up with this stuff man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude is heated
laugh.gif
, who were you anticipating as yall QB next season? Who did you want? McNabb is a one year rental, if it don't work out he's gone. I don't see why you so mad, Campbell wasn't exactly lighting up

and Gift, cmon fam would you rather have another year with Campbell? this dude has gotten too many chances (o-line problems/switching systems and all)

Nats home opener tomorrow vs. Phillies (which is essentially a home game for the Phils)....Bump Obama to Tuesday. PLEASE HAVE DONOVAN F. THROW THE FIRST PITCH!!!

yea this would be a great move...or have Obama and DMcNabb dually throw

Eagles are IDIOTS.
At the very least, trade him OUT of your own division.

I will not be surprised if McNabb absolutely destroys the Eagles this coming season.

Back
Top Bottom