Don't know how I got into this again....

Originally Posted by mrkane

yes...came back with the cool greys, concords and some others in 2011 after about 5 yrs. but fading to black again cause the sheet is ridiculous now.

will always like shoes though...... At sometime you will look at your kicks and say I have enough shoes and i have more important things to save/spend my money on.

this........that last sentence pretty much sums it up for me.

Originally Posted by eltouha

there's no escape.

if you get far enough, jb send this girl in to sort you out
9731_c2de.gif

yeah what he said though, as im laughing hysterically at the gif

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

yes...came back with the cool greys, concords and some others in 2011 after about 5 yrs. but fading to black again cause the sheet is ridiculous now.

will always like shoes though...... At sometime you will look at your kicks and say I have enough shoes and i have more important things to save/spend my money on.

this........that last sentence pretty much sums it up for me.
Agreed. I went from 200 pairs, down to about 140 within the past 6 months. Told myself to stop, but starting copping again. Gonna need to do some spring cleaning soon. More important things to spend money on than shoes is right. But it's so hard with all this heat dropping. Gonna try to limit myself and get down to below 60-70 pairs.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Seriously, I was on a 3 year shoe hiatus. I would occasionally visit this site and see what was going on. So many good releases passed me by. And now I don't know why I'm back into the mix of all things. Before the chicago 10s my last purchase was the aqua 8s. Now I've purchased 3 pairs of sneaks in the same month, and one back in OCT with the blk/cem 3s. I passed on the concords, and money was never an issue. Have I lost my sense of self-control? lol did Nike push a button to bring us OGs back into this crap. Anyone else have this shoe bug.
I seem to have my "control issues" at their worst during hoops season.  During the summer I'm cool .. pick up a pair or two of Free Run and I'm chill for months.  Once January comes around I'm like a crack addict needing a hit from the pipe.  So far this season Kobe VII Concord, Jordan 11 Concord, Jordan 10 Chicago, Jordan 2012 Wolf Gray, and now I'm stressin cuz I want a pair of Zoom Rookies.  Make it stop .. I can't help myself.

THIS!!!  I just bought a 1969 Camaro to restore so that's where my money is going!!

I stopped buying shoes for almost two years, and then I spent close to a grand this last quarter. No idea how that happen, but I'm aint mad at it
laugh.gif

Damn, you guys ever want to give some sneaks away im your boy! Haha, for real though, how did you guys afford so many shoes? Multiple jobs or what?

Its not just you, it had been a minute for me too, then after i bought my knicks spizikes in november, i bought 3's on BF, i bought my cement 4s, I bought the all star dunks in wheat and orange, and i bought the dave whites, i wouldve had BHM, YOTD, and ASG durants if i couldve got my hands on them. At least for the rest of the year all i really want is XI's and the olympic 6's so hopefully ill slow down some.

I know the feeling.. I was on a 4 year hiatus...then it started up all over again..when the altitudes dropped again in '10...i think they were the reason i quit back in like 06...Welcome Back

i got back into the game with the Cool Greys.  Ever since then i have bought just about every release.  Doubles on a few of them

I stopped buying sneakers last year but I liked the cement ivs so I decided to try and cop, and failed. Sigh.. but now I only buy what I like.. before I was buying because of the hype..

Back
Top Bottom