Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

I've been replaying The Ballad of Gay Tony and i'm psyched for V now
I was a little bit disappointed with IV, but TBOGT is more fun than the whole IV to me
makes me think V will be
eek.gif

I hope V centered around heists ( maybe the logo is a hint)

They trolled the hell out of us dropping a trailer in November then not saying a damn thing about it for damn near 6 months.
laugh.gif

i hope i didn't set my expectations to high as many have said before gta iv was a let down

you can't really expect any new news since R* is focusing all their attention to Max Payne 3. once that game comes out i think more info will come out. if i had to guess i'd say it's dropping in November. the holiday season seems to be the time to release these "big" games.

I will defiantly get it the day it drops after it gets pushed back 5 to 6 times. Then put it down when it gets boring like all of them. Im all hyped for this

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/08/rockstar-north-employee-cv-gives-grand-theft-auto-v-an-october-l/
Rockstar North employee CV gives Grand Theft Auto V an October launch window [update: CV pulled]
by Ben Gilbert on Apr 8th 2012 12:45PM

Like several major games in the franchise, Grand Theft Auto V is being developed by Rockstar's Edinburgh, Scotland-based Rockstar North studio. Character animator Alex O'Dwyer is an employee at Rockstar North, according to both his LinkedIn page and his CV, and he seems to think that Grand Theft Auto V will launch this October.

eq1cu9.jpg

As seen in the image above, O'Dwyer's CV puts GTA V's launch window firmly in the holiday season – not exactly a bizarre concept considering Rockstar's history of launching GTA titles during the holidays (with the exception of Grand Theft Auto IV, that is). It would also put sufficient time between Rockstar's May launch of Max Payne 3, but would totally buck the trend of Rockstar releasing more than one title in any given year. It's worth noting that Rockstar's parent company, Take-Two Interactive, may not be keen on launching GTA V in the same month as BioShock Infinite.

Regardless, we've reached out to Rockstar and O'Dwyer for comment, but, well ... it's Easter. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. For now, we're putting this squarely in the "rumor" column.

Update: Mr. O'Dwyer's CV was pulled down. We still haven't heard from Rockstar, nor have we heard from Mr. O'Dwyer regarding the date.

I've recently started replaying GTA IV and found it fun as hell.  Makes me wonder why I ever stopped playing it on release.  I must have had a COD high smh.

Originally Posted by trublu86

I've recently started replaying GTA IV and found it fun as hell.  Makes me wonder why I ever stopped playing it on release.  I must have had a COD high smh.
Metal Gear dropped. 
At least that's what happened to me. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They trolled the hell out of us dropping a trailer in November then not saying a damn thing about it for damn near 6 months.
laugh.gif

Nah.. It's just advertising...

laugh.gif

Feel the same way fam

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

laugh.gif

Feel the same way fam
Nah they did the right thing. Got us interested early. They gave us just ENOUGH info to get us thinking about it. Rockstar Marketing knows what they doing 

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

laugh.gif

Feel the same way fam
Nah they did the right thing. Got us interested early. They gave us just ENOUGH info to get us thinking about it. Rockstar Marketing knows what they doing 

If the game comes out this fall then it's all good. If it comes out 2013 then it was +#@%!# up.

Originally Posted by swendro88

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/08/rockstar-north-employee-cv-gives-grand-theft-auto-v-an-october-l/
Rockstar North employee CV gives Grand Theft Auto V an October launch window [update: CV pulled]
by Ben Gilbert on Apr 8th 2012 12:45PM

Like several major games in the franchise, Grand Theft Auto V is being developed by Rockstar's Edinburgh, Scotland-based Rockstar North studio. Character animator Alex O'Dwyer is an employee at Rockstar North, according to both his LinkedIn page and his CV, and he seems to think that Grand Theft Auto V will launch this October.

eq1cu9.jpg

As seen in the image above, O'Dwyer's CV puts GTA V's launch window firmly in the holiday season – not exactly a bizarre concept considering Rockstar's history of launching GTA titles during the holidays (with the exception of Grand Theft Auto IV, that is). It would also put sufficient time between Rockstar's May launch of Max Payne 3, but would totally buck the trend of Rockstar releasing more than one title in any given year. It's worth noting that Rockstar's parent company, Take-Two Interactive, may not be keen on launching GTA V in the same month as BioShock Infinite.

Regardless, we've reached out to Rockstar and O'Dwyer for comment, but, well ... it's Easter. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. For now, we're putting this squarely in the "rumor" column.

Update: Mr. O'Dwyer's CV was pulled down. We still haven't heard from Rockstar, nor have we heard from Mr. O'Dwyer regarding the date.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

will there be a NT crew, if so, how will it work? i think i read 60+ players can be in a crew.
Count me in. I used to be one of the best team deathmatch players back in 2009-2010. My Gamertag is ANTINIMBY.

Back
Top Bottom