Don't Wear Your Sneakers.

Joined Oct 31, 2012
Go barefoot. The way it should be. My natural stance, my natural flow.

Be free. Run. Run forever. 

Joined May 25, 2004
Man nah, I was drunk barefoot and stepped in some dog mess yesterday. I need shoes around these parts.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Lol it didn't say don't wear shoes... It said don't wear your sneakers...

Joined Apr 28, 2010
Thread sucks. Let's talk about funny drunken stories.

One time I was really drunk and woke up the next morning to a video of me doing the worm, I can't usually do the worm.

Joined Aug 14, 2008

One time I was really drunk and woke up the next morning to a video of me doing the worm, I can't usually do the worm.
Last night I was on the last train home and went to give this chick a hi five. She got all scared and clutcher her purse.

Joined Apr 28, 2010

Last night I was on the last train home and went to give this chick a hi five. She got all scared and clutcher her purse.
smh at her. Doesn't matter to me at all, but I've gotta ask. Are you... Dominican?

Joined Aug 14, 2008
smh at her. Doesn't matter to me at all, but I've gotta ask. Are you... Dominican?
Hhaha nope.I'm white. Wasn't even wearing a Marmot or North face even. Word to the ninjahood post re: dressing so women clutch their purses tighter. No worries rho Cruz she wasn't even cute

Ox.

formerly oxpenguin
Joined Oct 13, 2012
speaking of doing things drunk that you can't do sober.

i'm the worst when it comes to hopping fences.

but once i'm drunk or have a good buzz 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now