Dook winning a national title Unappreciation Post

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by DubA169

and then when the the wolves are in the lottery AGAIN they can just do the same thing next year when they see a point guard they like.

they need to start drafting for positions they actually need.
When you're this bad.....14-60 bad....you do not draft for need. You draft the best player available and worry about it later.
That's a terrible strategy to have going into the draft.  

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

That's a terrible strategy to have going into the draft. 
Lets hear why then. Because the needs are everywhere. We have four positions where there's a question mark on whether or not that the certain player can be a starter for us for the long-term. Therefore, despite drafting Flynn at #6 last year (who's performed under expectations [he's a rookie though, needs more time imo]) and drafting Rubio at #6 (who may not ever wear a Timberwolves jersey), if we get lucky and land the #1 pick, there's no way in hell that we don't take Wall. He's just that good.

I don't know if you've ever heard of these things called trades though?
grin.gif
...it's where you can ship off a player to another team that has a hole to fill and they will ship back another player to you to fill one of your holes. I know they can't do that at Duke so I'm going to give you a pass for not knowing this time.

and what if wall under performs? you put him on a terrible team in the west it won't be easy for him to go bonkers

then you have the same situation on your hand. you could have traded flynn when his stock was high. same with rubio.

Originally Posted by DubA169

and what if wall under performs? you put him on a terrible team in the west it won't be easy for him to go bonkers

then you have the same situation on your hand. you could have traded flynn when his stock was high. same with rubio.
What if Evan Turner under performs? What if DeMarcus Cousins under performs? We can all bring up "what if" questions but the fact is that Flynn HAS underperformed.

And the conference is not going to matter whether a player "blows up" or not as you put it. Look at Tyreke Evans, look at Stephen Curry....both guys are being considered for ROY honors and they were put on terrible teams in the West too.

I mean, what's the difference for the Timberwolves. In our case, need = best player available.

Why do you think Rubio's stock not as high as it was back in July?

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Im glad they didnt win for ONE reason

THAT CHEAPSHOT PUNK ELBOW COUSINS DROPPED ON THA LOUISVILLE PLAYER EARLIER THIS YEAR  WHEN THEY WERE ON THA FLOOR.

Ive enjoyed watching them play all year how could u not very entertaining but since I saw Cousins do that and get away withit (should have been ejected) ive hoped the didnt win it all.

Its a shame to see Memphis be stripped because of the D Rose thing Coach Cal cant even buy a chip but gets away with this currupt bs time after time

Peace
Scottie.
you act like he didn't get kneed in the face right before the elbow while him and swoopshire were both wrestling on the floor so quit being a @%$#%!# hypocrite

Dude they replayed it a 100 times it seemed the knee to Cousins was accidental contact not purposely done but there was nothing accidental about that elbow/forearm he slammed in dudes head theres no room in tha game for that crap was a cheap shot.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom