Dorm room bullies : Fat boy puts hands on roomate for taking his oreos (VID)

lol@ you guys.

now being a former fattie(not that big tho), lots of cats understimated me with the hands.
then when they got hit with fists so fast you woulda swore zab judah hit you, they wisened up.

dude weights like 400lbs. his natural strength just based off the force of the weight behind a punch is tough to counter.

Damn how he let fat boy touch him up like that. Son would've been eating my jab, stick and move!

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Real talk.. What was the kid in the blue going to do? That was a VERY SMALL room with furniture.. there was no way in hell he could of gotten hits in without be smothered by that Fat Kid.. maybe in a bigger room or outside.. but not in that small room.. Fat Kid was about 2/3's of the room..

Would that be your excuse for getting your *%+ kicked?

How much room do you need to throw a punch? I could see if they were scrapping in a car or something. That sissy of a man didnt even throw a single blow.

Im not making any excuses.. by all means I would of tried to get hits in myself.. but you gotta take the surroundings into consideration... Fat Guy had the clear advantage here.. look what happened in the corner?
laugh.gif
If you were outside.. !%#+ like dat won't happen.. and that fat guy would of gotten rocked outside..

Dudes arguing in this thread bout to have a fight word to Oreo dude vs blue shirt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

lol@ you guys.

now being a former fattie(not that big tho), lots of cats understimated me with the hands.
then when they got hit with fists so fast you woulda swore zab judah hit you, they wisened up.

dude weights like 400lbs. his natural strength just based off the force of the weight behind a punch is tough to counter.
That's why you throw fat people to the ground first so you can punch/kick them as much as you want with ease.

Dude in the Blue isn't a fighter fat boy probably knew that or he would have never put hands on him.

Cmon now...
laugh.gif

that fat dude would of lost five pounds taking the combos i would of gave him real talk,
College Black kids always be the softest dudes real talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Cmon now...
laugh.gif
ive had to take off on a few wanna be gangstas in my day. they always come in hella relaxed and loose cause they think "awwwww blood/cuz/foo, im bout to beat his slow *$%"
then, in a right stance, i !%!@ my right hand back like im bout to throw a huge slow haymaker, they always fall for that and dont react because they think theyre so fast theyre gonna dodge and respond,
hit they *$% with lightning bolt left and they always take the hit cause they never expected it or saw it coming, they stunned, then the Hand of Fate booms down to judge your sins. you might get hit harder if im madder, and thats the end of the altercation. lol.
big guys gotta fight with strategy cause stamina is hella low. anymore than 3 swings and its a wrizzap for me.

big dude rushed with the swinging bull charge. had the forearm up to block any attack and just took off on him.
i wouldnt fight his big *$% tho.
imagine if he just slipped and fell down on ol boy's legs.
sick.gif

Southern University
smh.gif

but the dude in the blue shirt had multiple times to hit fat dude. like he could has hit me with a chair. or right when he slapped him he should have took off.

I feel bad for homie in the blue. Takin' on some 300 pound, jiggly wiggly titty machine. He had no chance. Too much weight to handle.

dude in the blue was a sucka for lettin fat albert mollywhooped his *$@...

i aint gon lie fat albert put in work for them oreo cookies tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

smh... fat piece of @$%@ . that was uncalled for... over some oreos .. really ???

we dont know what the background story is...the oreos were probably the tipping point and pushed him over the edge...
now im guessin dude in blue doesnt live in that room because of the way he got sent out...so probably he over welcomed his stay...

Back
Top Bottom