Dragonball Evolution was the worst movie i've seen in 10 years

this came out?

I just checked the wiki entry for this movie, and it doesn't release in U.S. theaters until April 8th.

Thank you for saving my time not to watch this turrible movie.

Hey_

I'm appalled that people are surprised that this sucks.

You couldn't tell since development?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to try and collect the shards of my shattered childhood.

Julius F. Wrek

Man, I was going to watch this, just for the sake of it being Dragon Ball.. But after a review like that...Forget it, I'll just go sulk now.

I don't even want to download this abortion
laugh.gif

movie is massive fail. feel sorry for all the people that dont know what greatness dragonball is... they will think its crap after watching this.

Anyone who thought this movie would be anywhere near decent was smoking crack. Just from the casting it was doomed.

thnx 4 the info
but i already knew it wasnt going to be good....
time 2 watch it on the net

didn't ever know Fist of the North star got the live action treatement. wow, i was thinking about watching DBZ just as an excuse to laugh, but from whatyou are saying, this is disgusting. Fist of all, who came up with the idea to use the Kamehameha as a healing techinque?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Wait.. I just saw the Chun Li movie a couple of weeks ago.. Are you saying it's worse than that? 'Cuz that was so bad that it became good..

EASILY worse than that. I'm talking Battlefield Earth bad or Freddy got Fingered bad.
smh.gif
man freddy got fingered was pure genius and yall don't evensee it.

I just don't get it. Live action movies could be a lot better. MK, SF, GBZ could have all been great but, I feel they put ppl who know jack $%#% about thesaga/series to write and research the $%#%.

-The whole movie is centered around obtaining the dragonballs, there's no tournament, no real draw to having any conflict
-There's a forced love story with Goku and Chi-Chi. There's a scene where Goku shows up at Chi-chi's house and crashes her high school party and tries to get out of the friend zone. this lasts for a good 15-20 min
sick.gif

-There's hardly any fighting. Fight scenes have 0 choreographed movement. If you're looking for kung-fu matrix Jet-Li stuff there is pretty much 0. Just dude's throwing fireballs or people shooting guns at each other
-Goku buries his murdered grandfather in his backyard...
-They use the Kamehameha as a healing technique. Goku gets shot, Roshi heals him with the Kamehameha....
-No Vegeta, no Raditz, no DBZ characters
- Piccolo is just an alien who randomly appeared on Earth and for no reason wants to destroy and then rule it.
-Piccolo does nothing but say one liners and throw fireballs
-There's no "final fight". Dudes run at each other, throw 5 fireballs Goku fires a kamehameha and kills Piccolo
- There's this whole subplot about Ozarru (SP?) Or when Goku turns into the giant monkey. Dude turns into it at the end of the film and does nothing but choke Roshi out and kill him. there's no fighting involving him in monkey form and it looks worse than the werewolf in the "Wolfman" from back in the 1950's
-Yeah Goku kills Roshi, then uses the dragonballs (which they spent the last 1:50 minutes talking about using to save the world) to ressurect Roshi so he can train more
-Shen Long the dragon shows up and looks worse than the dragons in Reign of Fire. He also doesn't say anything.
-The movie ends with Goku and Chi-Chi making out and then sparring...
-The only people actually Goku beats up besides Piccolo are women
indifferent.gif

-The dude who plays Yamcha tries to act like he's an anime character. This comes off as irritating and stupid.
-Piccolo tells Goku that Goku came to Earth on a meteor and hid amongst the humans until his 18th birthday. He then said and I quote "You WORKED for me!". So how did an 18 year-old work for someone 1,982 years before he was born?
laugh.gif

YES I'M MAD

RIP to Dragonball legacy...

Back
Top Bottom