Dragonball GT

^One of the best moments in the entire series. Vegeta was my favorite character in the show. Had me like
frown.gif
when he did that. And to top it off, it was all fornothing because Buu came back...
mad.gif

As far as GT, I refuse to watch that basura. From the first couple episodes I saw and what I read happens later on, it disgusted me how much they !#+$%$ it up.That %*@$ don't exist to me.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pimp.gif
i have every episode, all the movies uncut
pimp.gif
on VCDs I love Dragonball Z!
That's way cornier than @%%* I'd expect you to admit. WYS? nah son....
laugh.gif

I was hooked too though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

1st, Akira had no part in the making.
2nd, it was made for $$$ only.
3rd, it had stupid plot lines, long, and boring as hell.
4th, all the characters we all loved changed drastically into squares or had very minor roles.
5th, it seemed mad unrealistic. At least, up to the cell series, things were exciting and seemed realistic to happen in the DB world. But in GT.... they just pushed everything over the limit. Made it corny, and hard to watch as it is not true to DB/DBZ.
6th, SS4? Come on man....
7th, the villains weren't creative, and most were stupid as hell.
8th, they split it into a long @%! space half which revolved around pan then an other half on earth which revolved around Goku. What ever happen to Uub? Dude's role was very minor, and he is the one that was supposed to take over!?

Seriously... I was very disappointed with the Gt series. I did watch it, but that's just because that's all there was. Only good thing was the very ending.

That pretty much sums up the entire saga

Vegeta is my favorite... he is the Prince!
pimp.gif

dude got soft once he had his daughter... but he is a beast!

when he was fighting cell he hadnt figured out how to combine speed, strength, and power together... same thing Goku was trying to figure out in the chamber...Trunks "thought" he had it thus his L from Cell.... Gohan's anger when Cell was torturing everybody pushed him over the edge to SSj2.
i forget at what point Goku figured it out... i know it was Buu saga or it might have been during the other world tournament against Pikon.

Vegeta > Goku (Yea its false, but i dont care
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom