DreClark is gonna be a big brother!

Congrats and don't deny your kid a trip to DisneyWorld.

You don't want him/her to be sitting on a psychiatrists couch in 30 years saying how "Daddy never took me to Disney World" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The hardest part (so far) has been my girl dealing w. constant nausea. It's gotten better, but there was a good 4-5 week stretch where she'd be fine one minute, and the next she'd be nauseous or throwing up. We've had to cancel numerous times hanging with friends, dinner reservations , etc....it was so touch-and-go. You gotta try your best to be supportive, but damn it's hard to bite your tongue. A few weeks ago we were planning on going out, we're in the driveway pulling off to go, and she says that she's feeling real nauseous and would rather stay home. I made a comment (jokingly) along the lines of "I now see why dudes walk out." No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
Tears....before pregnancy, that's a comment she would have laughed off....now, not so much. Lesson learned. Pre-pregnancy humor is much different from actual pregnancy humor.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The hardest part (so far) has been my girl dealing w. constant nausea. It's gotten better, but there was a good 4-5 week stretch where she'd be fine one minute, and the next she'd be nauseous or throwing up. We've had to cancel numerous times hanging with friends, dinner reservations , etc....it was so touch-and-go. You gotta try your best to be supportive, but damn it's hard to bite your tongue. A few weeks ago we were planning on going out, we're in the driveway pulling off to go, and she says that she's feeling real nauseous and would rather stay home. I made a comment (jokingly) along the lines of "I now see why dudes walk out." No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
Tears....before pregnancy, that's a comment she would have laughed off....now, not so much. Lesson learned. Pre-pregnancy humor is much different from actual pregnancy humor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

congrat man
pimp.gif

Congrats, that's good work champ. Best to you, your lady and your child that's on the way.

roll.gif
I must be tired as hell, my first thought was "damn these dudes been brother-in-laws this whole time?"

Congrats! Don't let him be a ******* fan. There's already enough pain in the world.

Congrats man, it's going to be tough raising him in a world where Jada and Will aren't together so good luck.

Back
Top Bottom