DreClark is gonna be a big brother!

laugh.gif
 How did I forget to put this up on the first page?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The hardest part (so far) has been my girl dealing w. constant nausea. It's gotten better, but there was a good 4-5 week stretch where she'd be fine one minute, and the next she'd be nauseous or throwing up. We've had to cancel numerous times hanging with friends, dinner reservations , etc....it was so touch-and-go. You gotta try your best to be supportive, but damn it's hard to bite your tongue. A few weeks ago we were planning on going out, we're in the driveway pulling off to go, and she says that she's feeling real nauseous and would rather stay home. I made a comment (jokingly) along the lines of "I now see why dudes walk out." No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
Tears....before pregnancy, that's a comment she would have laughed off....now, not so much. Lesson learned. Pre-pregnancy humor is much different from actual pregnancy humor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I remember those days. 

In a couple years use this one (they love it)......when they start goin on about how much it hurt during delivery and all that, just simply, calmly state "oh, it wasn't that bad....."  then make sure to duck any flying dishes, but if your girl has any sort of humor, she'll laugh it off with you, right after cursing your name for the 10,000th time.  
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Congrats, Double.

I swear that title had me #+*%+# up for a good minute though, then remembered how "free spirited" Mrs. Clark is.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Congrats, that's good work champ. Best to you, your lady and your child that's on the way.
And I'm over here thinking DK uses the word "champ" to be low-key condescending at all times.
laugh.gif

Congrats, DJ's.
pimp.gif

Blue Devils taking over in here.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom