Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Guzzy, I've hand printed many tees, do you have equipment or access to it? One tip I would give is to make sure you reverse your image when burning it into the screen. Also if using lighter colors on darker shirt, do a couple passes on the ink so the color is more vibrant.

I could not disagree more. Buy what you want and what you can afford. This could be a long journey but you can dress better and look good along the way.
He can get in top shape within 2 years at the longest. Looking back, time flies. I'd just buy cheap fast fashion brand items in the mean time to hold me down. When you lose weight, you lose it from all areas. His feet will probably be smaller if he's going to get in top shape which makes no sense for him to invest in superior quality footwear now.

Late Fall last year. Camel Topcoat, Blue Sharkskin 3-piece. Everything is Indochino, except the obvious AE McAllister wingtips.

Love this. Send it to the group blog! Caught you with the last button on the waistcoat done though :tongue:

Last edited:
apparently express is havnig a 40% off sale right now, and theres another coupon code for 30% that's stacking.

will report back if i find the additional code.

Guzzy, I've hand printed many tees, do you have equipment or access to it? One tip I would give is to make sure you reverse your image when burning it into the screen. Also if using lighter colors on darker shirt, do a couple passes on the ink so the color is more vibrant.
I was planning to cop a kit.

Hows the quality of the print after a couple of wears?

Does the paint smudge on to the tee??

Will the paint wash off in the washer??

Was I the only one who got taxed for the RLs?!

It was about 280 for two pairs. Tax sort of kills it, but still a great deal nevertheless.

Hyped to getting them in tomorrow :pimp:

Fast fashion? Explain my good squire.

^ Fast fashion = H&M, Zara, and the like... brands that can respond to trends quickly.
Precisely. Cheap brands that copy designs from high end ones. I had H&M trousers I bought for $30 a pop and wore them for a year or so heavily until they ripped. That was money well spent when I didn't have the funds to buy higher quality items.

When I was losing weight, I was still in college and most of my weight lost was in the winter time so I bummed around in white tees, hoodies and jeans. I suggested fast fashion because you work and the brands are cheap.

Here's the Producer suit right out of the box:

Without the vest:

Thoughts? The Photographer suit is still on the way.

^shoulders too big and the jackets length looks too long for your body. I'd return.

This is so :pimp: to me

"Audrey Hepburn in Rome, Italy, 1950s. "

Thanks wj4, that's what I was thinking when I first put it on. My dad thinks it looks great, but he isn't about the slim, modern look. I'm planning on taking it back tomorrow after work and probably pick up some dress shoes. 

@guzzy, once you print the image onto the tee and let it dry, you then have to heat set it. By that I mean using an iron on the highest temperature to mold the ink the tee. I'll answer whatever questions you have, PM them to me.

That suit fits exactly how I thought it would...lol...I remember producer fit pants were my go to club joints back in my party days trying to make the transition from Girbaud jeans to a better dressed adult in order to party, that and Diesel sneakers...lmfao

Back
Top Bottom