Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@ReturnBamado you know if there are still Daltons for sale?

i remember i PM'd you way back when, but just kind of forgot about following through with it til recently
The sale ended, but most stores should still honor sale price, what color and size you looking at and I will check inventory

@ReturnBama
do you know if there are still Daltons for sale?
i remember i PM'd you way back when, but just kind of forgot about following through with it til recently

The sale ended yesterday, now the seconds are $299, sale price was $199 and on the website retail is $395 and the sale price was $335 if I'm not mistaken, hope that helped.

Balenciaga Arena restock on black, black stingray and grey sting ray for those of you that wish to embrace your dark side (nudges RFX)

Balenciaga Arena restock on black, black stingray and grey sting ray for those of you that wish to embrace your dark side (nudges RFX)
I don't think people really care about Balenci in this thread. I know RFX and I have some but that's it I think. Still jealous of RFX grey/blue upper clear sole trainers. Those kicks are straight fire
pimp.gif

Edit: You still got these RFX?

Last edited:
Can you post updated pics of your saddleback thin briefcase? maybe a short review of it too if possible. thanks!
It pretty much looks the same, man. I only use it on the weekends. It's a great briefcase that gets tons of compliments, but very heavy. I wouldn't use it if I had to carry it across a large campus or haul it on public transportation. The thing is super solid. I've used it to push doors to open many times :lol:

Ever thought about parting it? :nerd:

I don't think people really care about Balenci in this thread. I know RFX and I have some but that's it I think. Still jealous of RFX grey/blue upper clear sole trainers. Those kicks are straight fire :pimp:  

Yessir!

9070664.bmp

9070665.bmp

FYI we are rocking jacket, blazer or suit jacket, with jeans tomorrow. Feel free to join the flash mob!
Herringbone x scrub fit on deck bro
For real. This is our version of bringing the challenge back. NTers who participate, post on here, email pic to ntscollective@gmail.com, or text it to me if you got my number (most of y'all do :lol: )

Jacket, blazer or suit jacket? So the word "jacket" can mean any jackets and not sportcoat, right?

I don't think people really care about Balenci in this thread. I know RFX and I have some but that's it I think. Still jealous of RFX grey/blue upper clear sole trainers. Those kicks are straight fire :pimp:  

Another instance of if I could afford them I'd get a pair. Arenas really grew on me, hated them at first but now I want a black pair

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me a nice pair of double monks? I'm open to either dark brown or black. I'm tired of the Farragamo's and AE's. Leather sole, please.

Last edited:
Jacket, blazer or suit jacket? So the word "jacket" can mean any jackets and not sportcoat, right?
I mentioned either suit jacket or blazer will be fine.

If you join in with a face pic, Jon will stop typing in all caps. Word to his Yeezys.

It's funny because I got those from Bluefly and it was just sitting there for months and months, nobody wanted them.
laugh.gif
SMH. I've always loved blue/grey color combos (think Futura dunks and Stash collabos) and that was the first time I saw the clear sole on Balenci's too. I think the clear sole is perfect for that colorway. However, I was still in school and sneakers were the furthest thing from my mind when they came out. Those were the years I was completely absent from NT
laugh.gif

Can anyone recommend me a nice pair of double monks? I'm open to either dark brown or black. I'm tired of the Farragamo's and AE's. Leather sole, please.
I have two pairs. One from Carmina and the other from Alfred Sargent. Former is in a whiskey hue. Latter is dark brown.

Arenas are uncomfortable to me.

You boys know if the violets pleats are restocked anywhere?
They will be restocked at Balenciaga botiques soon. Look up a store and call them. Ask if there are any spots open on the wait list for your size, if there is a spot, have them send you a charge authorization form to fill out so you can reserve your pair, they will call you when they arrive and ask for your CC info over the phone so you can pay and then they'll ship them to you. They are $635 this time around and rumor has it pleateds are done after this season.

Last edited:

Lol at thinking you're the only ones

Back
Top Bottom