Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Deal is only good today, I think you owe it to yourself to at least walk over there and try the jacket on.

I use the "I owe it to myself" line far too often :smh:

But I just went to check it out and the fit was off. Tight in the chest, loose in the shoulders, and too short in terms of length. Put it this way, it photographs better than it wears.

Oh well, $800 saved; financial disaster averted.

I'll wear my Dalton's tomorrow. Will snap a pic if the weather permits.
I'll wear my Tricker's tomorrow. Will snap a pic if the weather permits.

We need to do a dbnt vacation in a couple of years. Meet up in France or somewhere else for couple of days to chat up and kick it. Then come back here to talk about it :pimp:

It's not that far fetch for the working ones I think. Save up here and there and in couple of years the money will be ready!

Everyone really speaks English now. Even if it's broken, it's sufficient enough to make you understand.

I need that awesome UK accent though :pimp:

Last edited:
I really do plan on traveling once I get everything situated on the career front.
Same here, dude.

Well I hope to find friends and a special someone that share my interest. I have a list of places I want to visit to expand myself culturally.

I hate travelling (flying, airports, etc), but nothing makes me feel worse than meeting someone that is well-travelled so I'm trying to change that. Planning a Japan/HK/Philippines/China/etc trip in February and hopefully Western Europe before the summer. We'll see though - I have a habit of doing preliminary planning and never going through with it. I do have a ton of air miles to use though...

Once my habit of buying a suit every month dies down a bit and my bread becomes more proper, I'm down to travel :pimp:

However, in the next year or so, I'd really like to at least head out to Cali. George better give me some free waffles :lol:

Once my habit of buying a suit every month dies down a bit and my bread becomes more proper, I'm down to travel :pimp:

However, in the next year or so, I'd really like to at least head out to Cali. George better give me some free waffles :lol:
Dude will be in med school by then :lol:

Dang. First ever niketalk vacation :pimp:

Deal is only good today, I think you owe it to yourself to at least walk over there and try the jacket on.

I use the "I owe it to myself" line far too often :smh:

But I just went to check it out and the fit was off. Tight in the chest, loose in the shoulders, and too short in terms of length. Put it this way, it photographs better than it wears.

Oh well, $800 saved; financial disaster averted.

Probably Clarks. Shirt is J. Crew for sure
laugh.gif
Had the same one.
Nah Definitely the McCalisters. I just sold all my Desert Boots and swapped em out with the McCallisters. Slightly sleeker sillhouette and much more comfortable IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom