Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today:

ROB MY SON.

THE PIC YOU POSTED IS SO VILLAINOUS.

SCREAMS MIDDLE FINGER TO THE WORLD.

YOU ARE BLESSED BEYOND HUMAN KNOWLEDGE.

For $380, that toj varsity is the best deal you will find. Plus you can get different lengths for the sleeves and body. That wait though. Maybe i'll order one before the holidays.

Don't hold out too long, I know they keep extending the shutdown but I have a feeling it might happen sooner than later.

Also, Nordstrom has their womens half-yearly sale going on, is the mens up in 2 weeks or a month from now? Anybody know?

I keep forgetting his name but someone here works for Nordstrom mens shoe department and usually gives us a heads up on shoes that will go on sale.

Last edited:
Don't hold out too long, I know they keep extending the shutdown but I have a feeling it might happen sooner than later.

Also, Nordstrom has their womens half-yearly sale going on, is the mens up in 2 weeks or a month from now? Anybody know?

I keep forgetting his name but someone here works for Nordstrom mens shoe department and usually gives us a heads up on shoes that will go on sale.
how much were the nike sweats you posted a few days ago?

It really is almost a steal because those are practically reversible so you get two jackets for one, if you like camo that is.

Also, I don't think it was initially $380, I think it might have increased by $10-$20.

Men's half-yearly usually starts day after Christmas

It really is almost a steal because those are practically reversible so you get two jackets for one, if you like camo that is.

Also, I don't think it was initially $380, I think it might have increased by $10-$20.

I know, I know! And the design of the digi camo was great too.
I remember being worried it was too slim to layer with a hoody during the winters here in Chicago.

Anyone on here own one?

Last edited:

Men's half-yearly usually starts day after Christmas

Yup. It's the day after Christmas this year too.

Back
Top Bottom