Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Well it seem I might need a black suit and dress shoes soon. Peeps, where to start looking? cheap as possible because it will be tailored.

Try H&M for the suit.
Well it seem I might need a black suit and dress shoes soon. Peeps, where to start looking? cheap as possible because it will be tailored.

Thanks.

Question regarding Toj. I don't see it in their page but how do you pay for the jacket?

Gotcha.
A lot of people are completely against black suits. These days I'm all for it, a dark charcoal would be more versatile but black is cool with me. Especially when at night, makes you look dapper and mysterious :lol:

Banana Republic is having a 50% entire store sale, check there.

Curious, why black?

:lol:, hate the disdain for black suits, the 90's ruined the black suit.

I love the, "black is not versatile"... It's ******g black :lol:. Black is about as versatile as it gets, except for suits.

Rick Owens plastering black on everything... amazing.

Rock a solid black suit...

Someone once said a black suit during the day makes you look like you're going to a funeral or in the secret service but black at night looks sharp....I agree with that to an extent.

Black is my favorite color as well I like really dark colors, but charcoal really is more versatile than black though.

I don't think the TOJ shutdown is ever happening. I think it was just a sales tactic (a great one at that - it coerced me into dropping 8 bills on an MA-1).

There are some good sales going on right now, Cole Haan is doing a Family and Friends event 30% off everything and PLNDR has Schott NYC outerwear listed on their website.

If you want something modern go with tailored slim fit. Great bang for your buck. Not all of them are 100% wool so make sure to check the labels.

Even then with codes you can get a nice suit for $150-200.

If you want something modern go with tailored slim fit. Great bang for your buck. Not all of them are 100% wool so make sure to check the labels.

Even then with codes you can get a nice suit for $150-200.

See i want a suit but i want it to be slim fit. Don't know if I should go with H&M or something a little pricier. Regardless of how it fits it will be tailored.

Last edited:
I know I'm mad late to the party, but I thought maybe one of you could possibly help. But is there anywhere I can get Clarks Desert Weavers from? I'm not really having any luck anywhere. Thanks in advance, bros.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom