Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nice pants Eiddy (even though you're a Man U fan), they jogged my memory...

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a pic of themselves in some slim fit red cargo's (lands end, I believe)...

These are no longer available anymore, but does anyone know where to find a nice pair of red slim fit cargos? Any help would be appreciated...

Budget is roughly $100 (hope to spend less obviously)...

mean.gif

Recent pickups. Thought you DB guys would appreciate them.

AE and C&J for RL

Cordovan C&J are incredible and courtesy of @KushDryGoods. I've had my eye on these for about 2 years now and he definitely hooked it up with the best price I've come across. If you're looking to place a big order on RL I highly recommend contacting him.

Won't work. Their buy list will just be 300 pages long.
:lol:

When I first started I made a list by quarter. Something would be like 3 gingham shirts ordered by end of Q1.

It was a living document so I added as need to. Sometimes there are items that I buy because of the sale, but most likely that item is on the list somewhere though it may not be for that quarter or the next. This is to prevent me from going into a store and drop $2000 on clearance items that I bought because I was in the moment.

BEST THING U TAUGHT ME.

LMAO IF NOT I WOULDA COPPED THOSE MMM, SOME SLP, THOSE RODIDAS, AND A FUR VEST.
You need to break that hakunamatata life cycle of buying sneakers because of the restock hype and reselling it for peanuts in profit to fund something else, man. If you're going to flip then flip for real profit.

Smart.

These 70% off end of season sales killed me. Dropped over $1k this week :x
Ain't nothing to a baller like you, playa.

Aside from my two J. Crew buys and Jordans, I haven't really buy anything else. Last year I used to buy a lot on deep discount and as a result I haven't worn much of the goodies.

Recent pickups. Thought you DB guys would appreciate them.

AE and C&J for RL

Cordovan C&J are incredible and courtesy of @KushDryGoods. I've had my eye on these for about 2 years now and he definitely hooked it up with the best price I've come across. If you're looking to place a big order on RL I highly recommend contacting him.

beautiful

I actually have an Evernote list of clothing I need to buy once I start working again. It's really just the basics but better quality stuff

They are made by woodlore. Same exact ones carried at Nordstrom rack for like $13 just without the AE plate. Cop those if you can man.

@ReturnBama Weird question but do those AE shoe trees ever go on sale? They are amazing need like 5 soon.

The lowest is around $15 from the outlets, $20 from first quality store or online.

Jos A Bank are essentially the same, so if you find their good sale you can get them for $7 or $8 and just stock up

@ReturnBama Weird question but do those AE shoe trees ever go on sale? They are amazing need like 5 soon.

The lowest is around $15 from the outlets, $20 from first quality store or online.

Jos A Bank are essentially the same, so if you find their good sale you can get them for $7 or $8 and just stock up

I just saw some Nordstrom shoe trees at Nordstrom Rack for $9.99. I would imagine that they are good quality. I'll take a pic next time I'm there.

I just saw some Nordstrom shoe trees at Nordstrom Rack for $9.99. I would imagine that they are good quality. I'll take a pic next time I'm there.
Those are good enough. I buy a pair of those for my shoes and boots.

Back
Top Bottom