Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What are y'all getting your girls for Valentines Day? I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Nothing. She already has Eiddyfouw.

One cool idea I heard was like a small gift each day leading up to Valentine's. I will do that if I ever wife someone. Also scavenger hunt type thing on Valentine's sounded good

I need a messenger bag, scarf and gloves. Help me out bros.

I would like the messenger bag and gloves to be leather. It would be nice if the messenger can fit a 15in MBP.

:nerd:

what are you looking to spend? I'm not someone that spends much on accessories as i always lose them but I can say my leather gloves from target with thinsulate have been a life saver this winter. only cost me $20 so if i ever lose them I'll be upset at havng cold hands till i make it to the closest target for a replacement

Last edited:
JCrew still doing 40% -50% off final sale online...how is it lookin' instore...anyone know?

I made a killing off their most recent 50% off in-store sale +15% student disco....my thirst is still real...might hit up a few stores this weekend.

Got the Falmouth parka, was too big. Went to go trade it in. Turns out it's 50 percent off in store. 398 to 190 something. Lady/guy behind the register nice enough to tell me, Get 190 store credit, buy 3 shirts and a sweater.

Jcrew at Edison NJ in the mall, the girl there was so nice, pretty too. Recommend it, and I also hate shopping, if there was a service to have factory samples sent to you and then decide what to buy from there like coffee corporations do, I would apply to it. But probably never happen.

Anyway, is the sale worth it? Or am I late

I been wanting that Falmouth parka for a while now....and an XS is nowhere to be found in NJ/NY.

Got my girl a Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker and tickets to a beer and food truck festival for v day. We're gonna do the festival instead of dinner. We went to a fixed course dinner last year and I was starving after. Gave me a single candied fig as an appetizer and 3 scallops for main course. **** was like >$100 for both of us. Ordered Chinese food after and I no longer trust fancy restaurants on valentines day :rofl:

I'm a little salty cuz the Bose speaker is way better than the little jambox I have :/

Last edited:
Got my girl a Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker and tickets to a beer and food truck festival for v day. We're gonna do the festival instead of dinner. We went to a fixed course dinner last year and I was starving after. Gave me a single candied fig as an appetizer and 3 scallops for main course. **** was like >$100 for both of us. Ordered Chinese food after and I no longer trust fancy restaurants on valentines day
roll.gif

I'm a little salty cuz the Bose speaker is way better than the little jambox I have :/
Not a bad idea, those food trucks 
smokin.gif

O wow! Must be recent restock. I'm at gym now. Will order.

edit: nah man sz 44 not available, i just rushed home for nothing lol

Cop them man. You won't regret it. I like pleateds better but I have worn my arenas more. Need a new pair.

That thom Browne shirt is dope too. What's retail?

Last edited:
Send an email with your shoe size to shoebank@allenedmonds.com and they will send you a list of what they have in stock. According to dappered, they are running a sale starting February 3rd with popular models like the park ave and strand going for $199. You can also call the store directly at 262-284-7158.

The suit my friend picked out is a charcoal grey, kind of marled wool-like suit. It's basically dark grey with flecks of white. It's a CK "extreme slim fit" suit so I only need to get the pants altered but the materials are terrible (50% wool, 50% various synthetics :x).

Thanks man Dalton's are $254, they have black and walnut

What are y'all getting your girls for Valentines Day? I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Not a thing. Wifey and I agreed last year to not exchange gifts on valentine's day anymore. We ended up treating each other during our trip to Barcelona with purchases as Meermin and Carmina for both of us.

Just picked two pairs of these up for $20 each. Pretty comfy and good quality to them too. These will do until I can ball out and cop some Achilles

Last edited:
yessir.

I'm tryna scoop up more pairs to wear in the summer. they're really nice

Total? I think Wis said their meh but considering they are WAY cheaper than CP might think about it for the summer.

Just saw that you posted the price. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom