Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This Ludlow suit will get your girl wet, b

There's that J Crew nonsense again to justify high prices. "Meticulously crafted by skilled artisans" :smh: :lol:

Suit Supply suits look much better IMO and are priced better too. I agree with a lot of the comments in the article; those extra narrow GQ lapels on the Ludlow have got to go

Also half canvassed? I stand corrected. Perhaps I grabbed just a few blazers versus the suiting jackets when I tested.

My apologies for misinforming you all.

Also half canvassed? I stand corrected. Perhaps I grabbed just a few blazers versus the suiting jackets when I tested.

My apologies for misinforming you all.

Pretty sure that the Ludlows being half-canvassed is a new thing, maybe as late as of last year.

There's that J Crew nonsense again to justify high prices. "Meticulously crafted by skilled artisans"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Suit Supply suits look much better IMO and are priced better too. I agree with a lot of the comments in the article; those extra narrow GQ lapels on the Ludlow have got to go
Which one(s) do you have from Suit Supply?

If I could get suit supply separates, they would be my go to brand for the price. Jacket fits me perfectly, then I can't button my pants lol. We'll see if I can lose some weight and make it work.

For the guy who asked about telling if a suit is half canvassed, I think you just have to go by the label's word. The pinch test, as I've been told, doesn't really work because where you would be pinching is fused in the half canvas jacket. Can anyone with better understanding of jacket construction confirm?

Couple work checks have turned that boy A full heel.

The young buul types every response with his nose held high now. :lol:
Y'all lemme know if he gets out of line. I'm finna take off this Armani Xchange super large belt buckle with the braided leather strap and beat him up until he's humbly bruised.

Don't be mad cuz I'm swangin on folks..

lulz jk

Btw, pinch higher up, not on the bottom half of the jacket.

How do AE shoes fit?

I'm a 9-9.5 in Nikes.
An 8.5-9 in dress shoes. I have cole haans that are both 8.5 and 9s.

Back
Top Bottom