Dressing Better Vol 2.0

nctwin, I didn't have a PM from you, did you message me? I didn't make any for you, sorry.
message me and I'll get you on the next go around.

There is always some africans in GQ mags and style mags. Why does it matter, if they had purple models, I'll still just being paying attention to the clothing.

It matters because it's not just the clothing. Its the way the clothing looks on different skin tones.

Hey_
Gotta agree that its largely a body type and confidence thing.
Every time I venture on to SF, and read that most dudes are wearing an xs, I'm confused as all hell.
Sittin' there like "how in the hell is grown man wearing an extra small? This is possible?"
...And there is a severe lack of people of color represented in "fashion mags" for men.
I can't really take advantage of grooming tips because they don't benefit my skin or hair type.
Julius F. Wrek

I think it's largely confidence and some of it body type. I'm not small guy but I have dropped 25-30 pounds and I must agree that I do feel things look and feel a lot better. However, I still do believe that you can look great as long as things fit properly, regardless of size.

I sent out the lapel pins for the DB bros who wanted them.
sorry for the delay
My man! Not sure if I PM'd you or not, no biggie/hard feeling if I didn't get in. If I did, I will post up pictures for sure.

Going beyond how much money one spends on his wardrobe, being in a good physical shape comes first to me. I would rather be in a good state of health physically (and mentally) and have a crappy wardrobe than vice versa.

RFX: those before and after pictures always look appealing. I wouldn't be surprised if they stretched the before pictures a bit to make the difference that more blatant though :lol:

I think it's largely confidence and some of it body type. I'm not small guy but I have dropped 25-30 pounds and I must agree that I do feel things look and feel a lot better. However, I still do believe that you can look great as long as things fit properly, regardless of size.
It also depends on heredity and genetics. A lot of those small dudes have crazy fast metabolism. If you peep the food threads, they eat some heart attack style foods on a regular basis but still are paper thin.

It also depends on heredity and genetics. A lot of those small dudes have crazy fast metabolism. If you peep the food threads, they eat some heart attack style foods on a regular basis but still are paper thin.
They will get fat eventually. They always do......

Haha I kinda felt the same way but yeah nice fit Eiddy, almost makes me wanna go cop a pair of camo pants now :lol:
Also.....does that River Island stuff fit like H&M size wise? I dunno how shipping to the US works but they had some pretty cool stuff on there for 25-40 USD when you convert it :nerd:
The sizing is somewhat accurate. I have a size 31 waist and I purchase size 32 pants. I purchased a 32 waist slim fit trousers from them and it fit just a bit too snug for my taste. If you have to return an item you have to pay for the return which is a minus imo. So you have to pay for shipping and if it doesn't fit or something is wrong with it, you have to pay for the return.

Via SlickDeals: 20% your next purchase of shoes (or handbags) on Amazon shoes. They carry a ton of brands, Clarks, AE, To Boot NY, Magnanni, etc.
It's good for 30 days & you can always opt out of the subscription if you want.

20% Off Amazon Shoes

going to get fitted for a suit by Indochino @ grand central on thurs. should be an interesting experience.

just caught up with the thread, why dudes so passive aggressive out of no where. how are dudes clowning looks/outfits and not ever posting fits. yall cats is pie. keep doing you btw ksteez

but anyway couple fits from this past homcoming weekend

picked up these cargos form target for 25 bucks, i like em the fit is decent.

Last edited:
just caught up with the thread, why dudes so passive aggressive out of no where. how are dudes clowning looks/outfits and not ever posting fits. yall cats is pie. keep doing you btw ksteez
No lie - I thought cargo pants were passe, but on the basis of this evidence, I might have to reconsider that notion.

nthat.gif

Cute girls, too.

Last edited:

Target¿

Are these it¿

I as looking for a cheap brown dress shoe for work, so I checked out Aldo. I saw some nice ones, but I really didn't want to spend over $100 right now. I went into JC Penny to see what they had, and I saw these. I ended up grabbing them for $60. I love them and have gotten a few compliments as well. I think I'll probably scoop the black ones soon.

Come to find out, these are from JC Penny's collaboration with Aldo named "Call It Spring". Says it right there on the inside of the box.

Last edited:
Via SlickDeals: 20% your next purchase of shoes (or handbags) on Amazon shoes. They carry a ton of brands, Clarks, AE, To Boot NY, Magnanni, etc.
It's good for 30 days & you can always opt out of the subscription if you want.
20% Off Amazon Shoes

Posted this a couple weeks ago. People are sleeping. Got some DB's for $60.

My old beeswax Db's are on their last legs from me wearing them too much....will definitely hit this up :smokin

casual wear.

CLEAN!

Pull the trigger on this ludlow joint :pimp: jacket is beautiful and versatile as hell, thinking about wearing something like this on my wife's bday to the club...too much?

Got the jacket and the black jeans, everything else is easily accessible later on,

@Astronout clean casual fit man

@Steezy Blazer looks awesome bro, I'd only say the cardigan might make it too hot in a club with the blazer and the dress shirt/tie too but that looks really well put together man, how much was that coat?

Back
Top Bottom