Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks man!....about 220$ after 20% off coupon....and yes, it might be too much for the club, perhaps for dinner.

@Astronout clean casual fit man

@Steezy Blazer looks awesome bro, I'd only say the cardigan might make it too hot in a club with the blazer and the dress shirt/tie too but that looks really well put together man, how much was that coat?

I was thinking the same thing, it might get too hot. but besides that I like the fit. The blazer looks great

just caught up with the thread, why dudes so passive aggressive out of no where. how are dudes clowning looks/outfits and not ever posting fits. yall cats is pie. keep doing you btw ksteez
but anyway couple fits from this past homcoming weekend
picked up these cargos form target for 25 bucks, i like em the fit is decent.

haha I saw u at homecoming

Funny thing is this is what I learned over time and not that it makes a difference since I'm married, but women will compliment you and give you more attention when you are dressed this way (patterns, mixing textures, low profile shoes, yes TOMS) yet you place my masculinity in question....clown.
This man speaks the truth. I do love what I see here; I def. appreciate and look out for mens that like to mix it up. Don't always have to be a walking posterboy for trends, def. add your own flair to it regardless of what insecure men may say about you. stay fresh

No lie - I thought cargo pants were passe, but on the basis of this evidence, I might have to reconsider that notion.

:nthat:

Cute girls, too.

thanks bruh, top one is my ol lady

Info on those camo pants please.
Also, did the dockers F&F finish?
Thanks in advance.

camo pants are 10 deep

i would say the normal baggy cargo pants are. But the slimmer cargo seems to be "in" at the moment

i feel you. plus its a nice change of pace from normal pants

Target¿
Are these it¿

yes

haha I saw u at homecoming

word. sup bro

Thanks man!....about 220$ after 20% off coupon....and yes, it might be too much for the club, perhaps for dinner.
:x   Too much man.

DB gone wrong, you could have thirfted that for like 20 dollars.

What? First, $220 isn't that much for a wool blazer. Second, he may have an outside shot at finding something almost remotely kind of similar that may or may not fit at a thrift store. Don't act like thrift stores have guaranteed stock, it's completely hit or miss.

Target¿
Are these it¿
I as looking for a cheap brown dress shoe for work, so I checked out Aldo. I saw some nice ones, but I really didn't want to spend over $100 right now. I went into JC Penny to see what they had, and I saw these. I ended up grabbing them for $60. I love them and have gotten a few compliments as well. I think I'll probably scoop the black ones soon.

Come to find out, these are from JC Penny's collaboration with Aldo named "Call It Spring". Says it right there on the inside of the box.
I purchased their normal Stafford(?) brown wingtips about a year ago for like 60-70. Looks much like the one you have pictured only a lighter shade. I'll try to post a pic when I get back home.

Haha at $220 being too much for a blazer. If you add another 0, then it is debatable. $220 barely gets you a MTM shirt at some places.

Awning stripes today:
tumblr_mcdj00s1KA1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

My old beeswax Db's are on their last legs from me wearing them too much....will definitely hit this up :smokin

which db's are you guys buying? im trying to use the coupon on the clarks db's but amazon doesnt let me apply it >:

I haven't tried it yet :lol: I hope to get the beeswax crepe sole joints though since thats what I have now...does it only work for bushacres or something?

:x   Too much man.

DB gone wrong, you could have thirfted that for like 20 dollars.

I happen to like Jcrew and don't mind the 220$ price tag and TBH 220$ IS NOT THAT MUCH for a well fitting brand new wool blazer.

are you going to get it tailored? im interested in jcrew wool suits but been hesitant to pull the trigger...they're def not cheap. im gonna try my hand at indochino thurs. ill consider j crew suiting after. looks dope tho :pimp:

unrelated, i just got these in the mail
230121_2764_41

10" shearling real lamb fur ll bean. they don't produce a lot of these during the season i guess i was lucky to grab mine in time.
quality is crazy and fit tru to size (for me at least).

are you going to get it tailored? im interested in jcrew wool suits but been hesitant to pull the trigger...they're def not cheap. im gonna try my hand at indochino thurs. ill consider j crew suiting after. looks dope tho :pimp:
unrelated, i just got these in the mail
230121_2764_41

10" shearling real lamb fur ll bean. they don't produce a lot of these during the season i guess i was lucky to grab mine in time.
quality is crazy and fit tru to size (for me at least).

Nice! That must be some thick shearling for those to fit TTS, everyone I know (including me) sized down 1.5-2 sizes for the regular bean boots. Either way, those are gonna keep you warm in the winter. Just be careful with that all rubber sole and chain tread, it can get slippery when it's snowy or icy out.

Any where i can find a sweater similar to this one? RL has it at 165, which is out or the question.

Any where i can find a sweater similar to this one? RL has it at 165, which is out or the question.
If you're on a budget, just keep on an eye on H&M, Gap, and Zara.

I'm happy to see J. Crew offering certain shirts in a slim fit now. I'm going to order this tomorrow to see how it fits compared to the regular fit which I have experience with. I talked to the rep and was told that the chest and torso should be an inch smaller than the regular shirts.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shirts/PRDOVR~22023/22023.jsp#

This fairisle is also very nice: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/sweaters/PRDOVR~30343/30343.jsp

Cole Haan has some BEAUTIFUL duck boots, CH has really stepped it up with their designs, walked in there and was really tempted.

Back
Top Bottom