Dressing Better Vol 2.0

selling shoes on ebay is too much of a hassle. Better to just give them off to friends and relatives..take the loss..lol it hurts, but that way you wont overspend again lol..

selling shoes on ebay is too much of a hassle. Better to just give them off to friends and relatives..take the loss..lol it hurts, but that way you wont overspend again lol..
depends which shoes.

hype releases are easy to flip (foams, jordans etc). anything else you just better hope that a shoe head comes upon your listing.

depends which shoes.

hype releases are easy to flip (foams, jordans etc). anything else you just better hope that a shoe head comes upon your listing.
Indeed. I think any Jordan retro or Foams or even Kobes or Lebrons in wanted colorways can be sold relatively easily. It's just mind boggling to me that someone who pay over $1k for cheap sneakers.

I had a pair of More Uptempos worn several times that Rif LA didn' want to take in. I put on eBay for $50, it ended up selling for $180 or so. Winner was local so we met up. Dude was a Pinoy in his 40s decked out in Manny gear yesterday for the fight :pimp: :lol:

I have the Jet Fighter Foams and Laney 5s left, for whatever reason they are the only ones not selling. Will try to load on CL at aggressive prices.

Tempted on the Concord lows next month though :lol:

I've given a fair share to a family friend, even DS goodies. It felt good to see those kids eventually beat up what were 'grails' to some other folks.

I was talking to Marz and a few other about selling online. The dynamics have changed a bit. Now buyers are the shady ones, trying to reverse Paypal on you when the shoes they receive arrive for some BS excuse like 'shoes didn't look like pictures'. I think if you do your due diligence, you'll be OK.

Last edited:
November 6th

alexander-wang-to-design-a-2014-fall-collection-for-hm-0.jpg

I'm sure women are gonna go crazy over this :lol:  
Eager to see pictures. I really like some of the men's stuff, but the fitting is really weird.

Fellas if you guys happen to come across any basic color Sperry boat shoes or Jack Purcells, please aware me :nerd:

Bilbosh - Much appreciated bro

Those common projects look good, nice pickup

Last edited:
I'm in the market for some casual driving mocs and penny loafers for spring/summer, preferably tan colored. Any recommendations around the $100 price range? Thanks! 

Indeed. I think any Jordan retro or Foams or even Kobes or Lebrons in wanted colorways can be sold relatively easily. It's just mind boggling to me that someone who pay over $1k for cheap sneakers.

I had a pair of More Uptempos worn several times that Rif LA didn' want to take in. I put on eBay for $50, it ended up selling for $180 or so. Winner was local so we met up. Dude was a Pinoy in his 40s decked out in Manny gear yesterday for the fight :pimp: :lol:

I have the Jet Fighter Foams and Laney 5s left, for whatever reason they are the only ones not selling. Will try to load on CL at aggressive prices.

Tempted on the Concord lows next month though :lol:

I've given a fair share to a family friend, even DS goodies. It felt good to see those kids eventually beat up what were 'grails' to some other folks.

I was talking to Marz and a few other about selling online. The dynamics have changed a bit. Now buyers are the shady ones, trying to reverse Paypal on you when the shoes they receive arrive for some BS excuse like 'shoes didn't look like pictures'. I think if you do your due diligence, you'll be OK.

The sneaker culture today amazes me. Young 17 year old kid hits me up and offers me a nice chunk of change for a pair of PE's that I paid $200 for. To say the least, I'm selling them.

That's what I told him. He could've copped an E46 M3 with 300,000 miles and be stunting, but nooooooo.

MTM and driving a Honda :smh:...j/k

#Ihavebespokesuitsthatcostmorethanoneofmycars

Old Navy had this really nice looking dopp/travel kit that woulda went well with my weekend bag. Not on there anymore :frown:

Back
Top Bottom