Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Appreciate the feedback guys. I might get a job that requires business casual attire so I basically need to redo my whole wardrobe. Actually checked out J Crew for the first time and I see why steezy loves their clothes so much :lol: Their ludlow suits look great too

I purchased their normal Stafford(?) brown wingtips about a year ago for like 60-70. Looks much like the one you have pictured only a lighter shade. I'll try to post a pic when I get back home.

Anyone have a link to these shoes?
Pretty sure he's talking about these:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staf...e|&currentDim=Product+Type&currentDimVal=shoe

If you get them make sure you go at least 1/2 size down

NEED AN OUTFIT FOR A WEDDING THIS WEEKEND... any good sites for inspiration? Are there any absolute no-no's for wedding wear? Besides matching the wedding party... haha. Thanks NT.

Would it be appropriate to wear a blazer with a patterned button-up/khakis?

NEED AN OUTFIT FOR A WEDDING THIS WEEKEND... any good sites for inspiration? Are there any absolute no-no's for wedding wear? Besides matching the wedding party... haha. Thanks NT.

Where is the wedding & what time of day? Does the invitation state anything in regards to dress code?

And...why the hell did you wait til the Wednesday before to think about what to wear unless it was a last minute invite as a guest and/or you have a closet full of suits, dress shirts, slacks & dress shoes.

So I sized up on the jacket and got the pants slightly tapered. Still thinking about getting them hemmed as I'd prefer no break.

Do you guys see anything else that can be fixed?

looks great. you are right about hemming them though, show them socks bruh. and i agree with RFX45 on the tapper. but over all nice

tsb.com has the new style guide that might be helpful.

Does anyone in here have any experience with Taylor and Stitch. American made apparel in San Francisco.

So I sized up on the jacket and got the pants slightly tapered. Still thinking about getting them hemmed as I'd prefer no break.

Do you guys see anything else that can be fixed?

Nice fit man. Not a fan of hands in the pockets but, I was recently informed that it is ok for pictures only.

Gig line seems off.

Belt and shoes dont seem to flow. Suit seems too nice for them. I give you an A.

Colors, I dont do colors. I leave that judgement to women.

Appreciate the feedback guys. I might get a job that requires business casual attire so I basically need to redo my whole wardrobe. Actually checked out J Crew for the first time and I see why steezy loves their clothes so much :lol: Their ludlow suits look great too

I purchased their normal Stafford(?) brown wingtips about a year ago for like 60-70. Looks much like the one you have pictured only a lighter shade. I'll try to post a pic when I get back home.

Anyone have a link to these shoes?
Pretty sure he's talking about these:
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staf...e|&currentDim=Product+Type&currentDimVal=shoe

If you get them make sure you go at least 1/2 size down

Those are pretty nice too.

Those are pretty nice too.
i own a pair of these and they're not bad for the price. the only thing i dont like about them is that you must wear high socks with them or you will get cuts on your ankle and that the sole rubs off easily when you walk in them a lot. still looks good though

For those asking about wedding attire, here is a really good blog with pictures and info: www.wellgroomedblog.com

I forgot how I initially came across it (probably someones tumblr), but they have a lot of pics from wedding & engagement photos with a lot of traditional, modern, and atypical styles. I don't wear suits often, but i wouldn't mind leaning towards some of these looks.

If anyone is interested, Sierra Trading Post has 40% off today only (I just saw this) with coupon code SAFWD10412. I haven't ordered from there in a long time and I'm pretty sure that was a rain jacket. Already discounted prices, they carry some good brands (I saw Trickers on there in limited sizes). I always saw it as more of an outdoor & winter gear seller but they have a wide range.

Few examples:
Tricker’s William Chukka Boots - Suede (For Men)

Tricker’s Burford Derby Boots - Smooth Leather (For Men)

Tricker’s Whitman Wingtip Shoes - Oxfords, Leather (For Men)

Those H&MxMMM sneakers is a disgrace to the OG.

That black looks :pimp:. Is that the OG one? What are they called?

few stuff came in from Uniqlo today. The peacoat will be put to good use, and also grabbed 3 tee shirts and 2 lambswool sweaters

Welp, here it is, gents.

#MMMxHM

Fair Isle Trompe L'oeil Top. $34.99
dy4pqx.jpg

Leather Belt Jacket $399
2wex8ub.jpg

Leather shirt $349
2eg4dbk.jpg

Open Clasp Watch Bracelet $49.99
i2msrt.jpg

Painted Jeans $99
2nqbs74.jpg

Painted Vest $59.95
10i9hcw.jpg

Reversed Coat $399
547dx.jpg

Reversed Denim Jacket $129
29p5i09.jpg

Reversed Denim Jeans $99
wcikvl.jpg

Scarves Sweater $99
29f2gck.jpg

Suit Jacket Black $129
15oxb8i.jpg

Suit Pants $99
2ltg01z.jpg

Top $49.95
14wnpy.jpg

Trompe L'oeil High Top Sneaker $129
2podtvk.jpg

Trompe L'oeil T-shirt $34.95
2cgxxl4.jpg

Wool Overcoat with inverted lapels $199
9up4li.jpg

Safe to say I'll be saving my money. That wool overcoat isn't bad though. I've been looking for a camel overcoat for a while now.

That black looks
pimp.gif
. Is that the OG one? What are they called?
few stuff came in from Uniqlo today. The peacoat will be put to good use, and also grabbed 3 tee shirts and 2 lambswool sweaters
hows the fitting for the lambwool sweaters? i was planning to get a couple but i didnt know if it was slim fit cause im a pretty skinny guy

Not going lie I may #$ck with some of that MMM/HM stuff. I need some nice beater stuff to wear to the club. Being in Houston I'm hopping the stuff sits.

As RFX said the quality on the shoes may be suspect compared to the mainline stuff, but its got to be better that retro Jordans.

Last edited:
$350 shirt though.

I'm sure this has been asked, but can anyone point me in the direction of a decent skinny cut military style jacket? Like, $100 or less decent.

Not going lie I may #$ck with some of that MMM/HM stuff. I need some nice beater stuff to wear to the club. Being in Houston I'm hopping the stuff sits.
As RFX said the quality on the shoes may be suspect compared to the mainline stuff, but its got to be better that retro Jordans.

I'd rather save up the extra 70 and cop some baller sneakers on sale

Where is the wedding & what time of day? Does the invitation state anything in regards to dress code?

And...why the hell did you wait til the Wednesday before to think about what to wear unless it was a last minute invite as a guest and/or you have a closet full of suits, dress shirts, slacks & dress shoes.

I forgot a couple details...

- The wedding is for a high school female friend
- I'm only going to drink with my buddies
- Most of the wedding will be from rural Wisconsin

Bought some charcoal slacks, still looking for a shirt/tie combo and maybe wearing a sweater over the top. That Well-Groomed blog is sick, though.

Back
Top Bottom