Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These are the only mags I buy at Barnes and Noble regularly.

Why not subscribe if you buy those regularly?

Why not subscribe if you buy those regularly?
The experience, man.

I go to the Americana, get my snack and drink at Jamba Juice. Go to Nordstrom, Barneys, and J. Crew. I then spend an hour or so at Barnes and Noble to glance the articles before buying.

Argh, Looking for a New Suit for a wedding to go to next month...Been working out so none of my Suit fit anymore (tight)
grin.gif
 ....Any Suggestion? Aint trying to go crazy ....$500 Max (shrug)

Argh, Looking for a New Suit for a wedding to go to next month...Been working out so none of my Suit fit anymore (tight) >D  ....Any Suggestion? Aint trying to go crazy ....$500 Max (shrug)

If you can get your order in by tonight into Indochino, midnight I assume and use code FBOFFER for 20% off, you can get a 2 piece suit from their essential suit line for about $350-$365. Essential suit options, navy, prince of wales, black, I believe.

Edit: Needing it next month not sure if it would be feasible. Turn around time is about 4 weeks.

Last edited:

Argh, Looking for a New Suit for a wedding to go to next month...Been working out so none of my Suit fit anymore (tight)
grin.gif
"You should spend a little more and go with Suit Supply" 
wink.gif

grin.gif

If you can get your order in by tonight into Indochino, midnight I assume and use code FBOFFER for 20% off, you can get a 2 piece suit from their essential suit line for about $350-$365. Essential suit options, navy, prince of wales, black, I believe.

Edit: Needing it next month not sure if it would be feasible. Turn around time is about 4 weeks.
I thought you were the one who had a terrible experience with Indochino?  Or was that another MTM?

How does Gant Rugger fit? Is it slim, true to size or do you size up? Wondering about their t shirts/shirts..

"You should spend a little more and go with Suit Supply" :wink:

I thought you were the one who had a terrible experience with Indochino?  Or was that another MTM?

Not me, I've had pretty good experiences with them.

Really like this :pimp: Might have to steal this outfit actually :lol: That's a Uniqlo jacket? Still available online or is it older? I need a cheap navy blazer.

Told him the same thing lol

Told him the same thing lol

I'm looking on Uniqlo.com right now :lol: It looks like the Dry Comfort Jacket. What size are you wearing pinoy732 pinoy732 ?

Yeah mang. A lot of people apparently dug it. Hella simple but effective if you ask me :lol:

As for the blazer, I actually did a review on my blog. Take a gander

(Yes, I scooped a medium)

Last edited:
Looks good krazy. :smokin

I would just say pull your sleeves out a bit further. Looks like it was stuck inside the arm of the jacket a bit.

^Good looks man I read the review quick and copped a small. We have similar build but you are a bit taller/heavier so I'm hoping this will fit me well OTR. Wish we had a UNIQLO in DC but whatever.

BTW I copped one of those J Crew japanese chambray popovers this past weekend. AMAZING :pimp: Gonna be my go to weekend shirt this summer.

^Good looks man I read the review quick and copped a small. We have similar build but you are a bit taller/heavier so I'm hoping this will fit me well OTR. Wish we had a UNIQLO in DC but whatever.

BTW I copped one of those J Crew japanese chambray popovers this past weekend. AMAZING :pimp: Gonna be my go to weekend shirt this summer.
Yeah with your build, small should do just fine.

As it is like a sweater, it makes me think that alterations should not cost the same as a regular jacket. Might touch the sleeves up and even possibly suppress the mid a tad.

As for da popover...I'm fiending for one for the summer :evil: Finna look into J.Crew if not MTM somewhere

There's this nice floral T Shirt in a large left.. I figured I give it a try at $20 (finale sale) .. I'm 5'10" 182lbs if that means anything
It's $20, man. Worth the gamble if you think it'll fit.

I take a small and I'm 5'10" at 160 lbs. True chest is 37" and true waist is 32". On the sizing line I'm a large small or a small medium.

Back
Top Bottom