Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I saw one in person. It was a 38R and pants from 30-32. They told me it would be perfect fit for someone around my build who was Thai. Eem offered me it for free.

I told them I'd pass..

Wait what? They offered you a suit for free and you said no?

Its really going for like 179$ with the student discount stack 210$ without?

Last edited:
:smokin I ordered the same suit...gonna be here tomorrow..
I talked to the SA I know. Was able to save more money. I ordered another suit. Paid about $90 for pants and $140 or so for jacket. 40 percent off and another 15 percent on top.

Will be returning the suit I bought last night.

Reactions: LoX
smokin.gif
I ordered the same suit...gonna be here tomorrow..
I talked to the SA I know. Was able to save more money. I ordered another suit. Paid about $90 for pants and $140 or so for jacket. 40 percent off and another 15 percent on top.

You did this online/telephone? If I can avoid driving all the way to the store I will

smokin.gif

You did this online/telephone? If I can avoid driving all the way to the store I will
In person. I know the SA for a while. He had to fight for it. It was an order on the phone. Dude on red phone said can't stack order. He had to say he wanted to override that and combine.

You can never use student discount online btw.

smokin.gif

In person. I know the SA for a while. He had to fight for it. It was an order on the phone. Dude on red phone said can't stack order. He had to say he wanted to override that and combine.

You can never use student discount online btw.
Looks like my hand is forced then.

intredasting NY Times article on emerging high end men's market...

"The lexicon describing male shopping has been lately enriched with newly minted acronyms and portmanteaux, following in the vaunted (and derided) footsteps of “metrosexual.” Bain & Company calls this spender-to-be Henry (High Earner, Not Rich Yet); the bank HSBC, more cringe-worthily, calls him a Yummy (Young Urban Male). But if you christen him, will he come?"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/01/f...oni-and-Berluti.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

$14.54 in ebay bucks. Expires tomorrow.

What should I buy? ( Recently restock on saphir polish, so I'm good on that end.)

Toilet Paper

2 ply would be the ill move..

the cheeks would appreciate it.

But what else you got?
Socks

Copped white/navy tipped PS as I did not want to pay $14 from TTB (after) shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281324103067?var=580361651648#ht_3710wt_1363

And gave the remainder to my buddy to cop:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/37099478960...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2181wt_1363

If y'all out here buying tie bar's, I highly suggest a slide clasp versus a pinch. I feel like it juts out funny with a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom