Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those are definitely sneakers, man.
The most I can partake is 3 days a week :lol: Other days are no sneaker days at work. I hope we can get a wide variety of sneakers, ie New Balance, Jordans, etc. but as long as we have folks engaged...it's a great first step!

I can probably do 2 days a week at most at least during the week itself. If Hurricane Sandy comes and school is closed Tuesday add another day for me.

Anyone have any suggestions for where I can find some nice Wool ties? i think it'd be a great way to add some "weight" to my outfits.

So those Stafford boots from JC Penney people were all over a month ago? Those ***** fit entirely too tight :smh:

In for the challenge...
Btw...can someone let me know what fabric this is? I'm guessing it's wool....but I'm just checking if there's a certain type of wool that is?

]What brand of watch is that?

Shirt is tough. Any info?

Also am I the only one that thinks that the street etiquette guys completely overdo it? It's almost like peacocking to me.

So those Stafford boots from JC Penney people were all over a month ago? Those ***** fit entirely too tight :smh:

Did you size down properly? I'm normally a size 11 and had to size down to a 9.5 and mine fit perfectly.

whaaaaaaaaaat??? i sized down 1 size and its still too big...i wish they still had small sizes >:

Isn't this the truth. Hell I wish they ran true to size simply.

Also am I the only one that thinks that the street etiquette guys completely overdo it? It's almost like peacocking to me.

Throughout the years they've always stayed true to themselves and do what they like. That's what I like about them, I wouldn't wear a lot of what they wear but still appreciate it

here's the shirt. Our Legacy

That's their style. There's a grip of other much older dandy folks who peacock it. There's a thread on the MC side of SF that's called WAYWT Peacock edition even. If you're wearing a suit with pocket square and lapel pin..that's even overdoing it.

I admire their determination though. The SE dudes got laughed at on here when they posted, but kept focusing on themselves and they're doing well.

Today's sneaker entry:

Did you size down properly? I'm normally a size 11 and had to size down to a 9.5 and mine fit perfectly.
Isn't this the truth. Hell I wish they ran true to size simply.
yeah, i usually wear 9 and i bought an 8 and its still too big. the 7.5 ran out extremely fast. did you go to the indochino traveling tailor in NYC?

Throughout the years they've always stayed true to themselves and do what they like. That's what I like about them, I wouldn't wear a lot of what they wear but still appreciate it

here's the shirt. Our Legacy

That's their style. There's a grip of other much older dandy folks who peacock it. There's a thread on the MC side of SF that's called WAYWT Peacock edition even. If you're wearing a suit with pocket square and lapel pin..that's even overdoing it.

I admire their determination though. The SE dudes got laughed at on here when they posted, but kept focusing on themselves and they're doing well.

Good looking on the shirt Wes. Also nice fit WJ4.

True. I admire the aesthetic it's just a bit overdone for my tastes. To each his own though and that's what makes DB so great. I need to get a tripod so I can start posting fits in here, I'm tall as hell and clumsy as hell with my camera :lol:

Last edited:
CJ: you don't need a tripod. I haven't use mine in like 2 weeks now. Anything that's 2 to 4 ft off the ground is good for my height. Since I've started taking pictures it made me look at the surroundings differently, haha. I scout for places to take pictures at. Also, thanks for the compliment. Lazy outit today.

Been researching a bit more about suits since it seems next year I'll be wearing them daily (my next entrepreneurial venture requires a suit daily)

Found a few things interesting in my search that will most likely not be worn by me, but some inspiration....(or maybe on a saturday morning lol)

yellow-trousers.jpg

michael-bastian3.jpg

green-suit-with-blue-shirt.jpg

how-to-dress-green-chinos.jpg

striped-shirt.jpg

blue-suit.jpg

Last edited:
The sweater is a bit too big.

My pants were a little lower than where I usually wear them,

I would've pulled them up a bit more when I put my belt on to get rid some of the stacking.

My boots could use some TLC. Anyone know of a nice polish or anything?
Are we talking about rugged boots or dress/casual boots?

E: There's so many configurations you can go with suits, bro...you won't get bored of them. 1, 2, 3, 3 roll onto 2, button stance..I love them all. Same goes for peak and notch collar.

Back
Top Bottom