Dressing Better Vol 2.0

4th of July J. Crew sale. Save an extra 40% final sale items w/code SHOPMORE. Been eying the boots above for months now, but I wasn't gonna drop $150 on them. Copped for $54.

that jcrew 40-60% off and the 15% student discount. i might lose my mind tonight.

Last edited:
It's a bunch of teal shirts and Wrangler looking jeans that have been on sale for the past 6 months :lol: (at least on the website)

Last edited:
It's a bunch of teal shirts and Wrangler looking jeans that have been on sale for the past 6 months :lol: (at least on the website)
You gotta be quick. There were a couple of peacoats in green and navy for around $100 late last night.

I copped a silk and linen blazer at $70. Will pick it up tomorrow from the tailor.

Checked J. Crew's site, nothing to intriguing for men but I did order two onesies for $22 for my future little one.

This years A.P.C. varsity is
pimp.gif

_9301296.jpg

I really like the contrast striping at the wrists and waist as opposed to last years monotone rendition however, I really wish they placed the white striping somewhere in the middle of the bands instead of at the edges. That white will get dirty incredibly fast.

Last edited:
Mens Casual Double Wool Coat Jacket
W2C
$59.99

If you do buy from this site be sure to measure another one of your jackets with a ruler /  tape measure because overseas their sizes are different.

Last edited:
^ Never heard of that site before. Some cool stuff.

edit: ended up buying a pair of APC's :rolleyes

Last edited:
Today I saw the mens version of this jean/jacket hoodie thing at H&M and after thinking on it for probably an hr choose not to pick it up. 

Ive been thinking about it all day to the point of going back early in the am to cop.

I like it but my biggest gripe is that it doesnt have pockets for your hands.

I guess im in this thread bc id like to hear what yall think of it.

Is there a better alternative from another brand around the same price ($50)?

Thanks for your time and input whether good or bad

^Not my taste. I wouldn't do exotic skins unless it's on an actual shoe/boot.

Need some help bros. Jacket is a 38, thinking I should go to a 36? I kinda like it but feels like it might be a little big. Help from the experts is appreciated lol.

Back
Top Bottom