Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lulz banned from threads

o NT.....
It's necessary. We had a cancer in here for a minute too until he was banned (again).

I've been thinking, if I was in college right now...my whole wardrobe would probably be Uniqlo based :lol:

H&M was just popping up when I was mid way through undergrad and items went out of stock real fast.

It's necessary. We had a cancer in here for a minute too until he was banned (again).

I've been thinking, if I was in college right now...my whole wardrobe would probably be Uniqlo based :lol:

H&M was just popping up when I was mid way through undergrad and items went out of stock real fast.

i went to Uniqlo like a few times an I wasnt impressed, guess ill have to go back an check them out.

what else do you get from them besides Ts?

Only stuff I have from them are the heat tech long johns, a scarf, and a down jacket. I'll probably buy a few crew neck sweaters next time i'm at the store.

Anyone have any recs on dress shirts? I bought a set of three on the BB website and they fit so baggy... I bought the extra slim too. :\

I'm in college right now and everybody wears uniqlo but for me personally a good percentage of my clothes are from Ben Sherman.

Last edited:
 a good percentage of my clothes are from Ben Sherman.
i like BS but that logo is so gawd awful
sick.gif

Last edited:

Don't even have a Uniqlo remotely close to me and I think I have more stuff from them than any other brand. The simplicity and price just can't be beat.

Don't even have a Uniqlo remotely close to me and I think I have more stuff from them than any other brand. The simplicity and price just can't be beat.

you still live in like alabama? swear i had a convo with you before about Connecticut.

ill have to check them out again, i must be missing something. store was pretty much a japanese GAP from what i remember

Last edited:
I'm in college right now and everybody wears uniqlo but for me personally a good percentage of my clothes are from Ben Sherman.
Repped for the Ben Sherman just picked up some jeans from the last week. Need to stop by again soon

you still live in like alabama? swear i had a convo with you before about Connecticut.

ill have to check them out again, i must be missing something. store was pretty much a japanese GAP from what i remember

Yup, was looking to land a job somewhere else and move away. Connecticut was one of the places I was interested in but never even got an interview from any of the places I applied. Still looking to leave Bama though. If I'm not gone by fall of next year, I'll be stuck until I'm done with grad school.

Yup, was looking to land a job somewhere else and move away. Connecticut was one of the places I was interested in but never even got an interview from any of the places I applied. Still looking to leave Bama though. If I'm not gone by fall of next year, I'll be stuck until I'm done with grad school.

everything happens for a reason

CT sucks an is dumb expensive lol

id take it over alabama all day but still itll all work out for you in the end

Back
Top Bottom